• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

They still would smash everyone here but it's still funny (and sad) to see them failing in such a fashion. Sometimes more sad than funny though
It's really sad to me. a lot of the European pros take on this silent persona, whereas I actually find tons of NA pros more charismatic and likeable, to the point where I can cheer for them... Yet they can't win when it counts

frbrr

It's really sad to me. a lot of the European pros take on this silent persona, whereas I actually find tons of NA pros more charismatic and likeable, to the point where I can cheer for them... Yet they can't win when it counts

Isn't it like that in a lot of games though? Na people realize they can't compete so they put more time into developing their persona and building a fanbase through streaming

udiie

Isn't it like that in a lot of games though? Na people realize they can't compete so they put more time into developing their persona and building a fanbase through streaming
Yeah for sure, but CS is the only scene I follow really

Overdoziz

Banned
I dunno man, NA has the Halo pro scene on lock.
kappa.png

Hixx

Americans have more dextrous thumbs

Europeans have everything else

you should see the things i can do with my penis
T0DmWMf.png

impact

Banned
They still would smash everyone here but it's still funny (and sad) to see them failing in such a fashion. Sometimes more sad than funny though

Someone like daps would definitely not smash everyone here

Dude is not good at CS on his best day

Jenenser

biceps disagrees. european pro's stream too.
i think you guys just get more confronted with the NA streams thanks to googleanalytics. :p

Odah

Banned
biceps disagrees. european pro's stream too.
i think you guys just get more confronted with the NA streams thanks to googleanalytics. :p

all members of Fnatic stream too but they aren't allowed to stream on twitch since their partner uses some other streaming platform noone uses lol

But Fnatic partnered with twitch a few weeks ago so maybe we might see JW and olof streaming soon :)

cHinzo

all members of Fnatic stream too but they aren't allowed to stream on twitch since their partner uses some other streaming platform noone uses lol

But Fnatic partnered with twitch a few weeks ago so maybe we might see JW and olof streaming soon :)
Olof was streaming yesterday on twitch.

Rivitur

Banned
Lords of cobblestone. 30bombs and still no rank up. Lord y u do dis to meh? He let's other GAF sinners get rank up but why not me!?

Idk if its just the new wave of smurfs and cheaters but I feel like I've hit a brick wall lately. Just no chance games where one team steamrolls the other without effort. No plan works out, the other team always makes the right calls and always gets the headshots when they need to..

Maybe I should take a break again?

Jenenser

ok, lets do this. this will probably get an interesting match.
already have some food and weed rdy. lets enjoy the show everyone. :)

Odah

Banned
hmm I'm in a rough place here, on the one hand VP is playing better than NiP right now but on the other hand NiP always make it into finals.

Who to believe!

Jenenser

hmm I'm in a rough place here, on the one hand VP is playing better than NiP right now but on the other hand NiP always make it into finals.

Who to believe!

threw 8 bucks on vp, they played great yesterday (and terribel the day before). lets see what happens. but nip is in a terribel slump right now.

this is 50/50 in its purest form, just flip a coin or skip :p

kanuuna

ez skines if you bet on VP.

They beat TSM yesterday and NiP got absolutely rekt by Fnatic. Ignore the close VP vs Immunity game, Virtus Pro are doing good.

cHinzo

1:0 for TSM, dunno what you are tryin to say :p

if they win this ill get 32$ cmooooon TSM (yes i know, thats peanuts for some here, but i've gone in with 4 bucks at the start of this run.)

The jinx worked. \o/ Let's go TSM, one more round.

VP prolly going to the finals too and it's gonna be hard for TSM to win. They hardly ever win against VP on LAN. :|

Xizk

Breaking my underdog rule on VP as I feel like they are better. Let's see if I lose whenever I bet on favorites :D I won on TSM so will still be up if I lose the next one.

ChrisW

Really want a ST Monkey Business - Five Seven :D love the look of it, think it will drop more than it has done already or are prices starting to level out now?

udiie

Really want a ST Monkey Business - Five Seven :D love the look of it, think it will drop more than it has done already or are prices starting to level out now?
Come next operation the price will probably plummet for the first day or two

Top Bottom