• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Even though NiP aint winning tournaments lately, Get_Right is playing really well for a couple of months now. F0rest is awful again, what a surprise.

NiP still winning though against VP. NiP should be a better matchup for TSM. :D

Xizk

Even though NiP aint winning tournaments lately, Get_Right is playing really well for a couple of months now. F0rest is awful again, what a surprise.

NiP still winning though against VP. NiP should be a better matchup for TSM. :D

Yeah I think TSM will stomp NIP. At least I hope they do. Let's see if VP shows up on Overpass.

cHinzo

Yeah I think TSM will stomp NIP. At least I hope they do. Let's see if VP shows up on Overpass.

The last couple of tournaments were won by different teams though. Maybe NiP will keep the tradition alive and win a tournament too. :p They haven't won a tournament in like half a year.

Xizk

The last couple of tournaments were won by different teams though. Maybe NiP will keep the tradition alive and win a tournament too. :p They haven't won a tournament in like half a year.

Or wait. Maybe they should win and we can enjoy some nice odds when they play matches after it.

My new baby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
3706170AA9B8E8A4F95D80EC5139712BD4C35130

cHinzo

Bot Allu going 0-13. Allu's aiming to break CajunB's 0-15 record.

Edit: dream is dead. Allu got kills, NiP wins a round.

cHinzo

I like how NIP fanboys give Allu shit but keep ignoring Forest with 6 kills. Only 4 more than Allu.

Wut, u don't understand. Allu is trying force the attention away from f0rest by taking the hit of Twitch chat. U ruined everything. They also tied in kills. :d

ChrisW

One point I noticed is that won't the enemy team be able to see when they flash someone, as their face will turn white when it hits them, thus giving them a lot of information?

Won both bets on TSM and NIP! Pretty good day so far, even though it's only small amounts.

Not sure about who to pick for the finals. NIP seems like the safe choice but TSM is looking really good right now.

Rivitur

Banned
That's a lie! People on gaf don't have girlfriends/wifes!
I present to you Mayhem's awp.... I rest my case

The awp is named girlfriend

Wives

Btw I went high on Dig over CW. Dig will have pnx instead of Aizy for the first map only while CW will have 3 stand ins.

Jenenser

RIP TSM. :( Fck NiP.
yup. was a long day for em. i ain't even mad if they lose this.
the best thing wouldve been to cancel the final today (as hard as it sounds) becaus eno athlete in any kind of sport should play under these circumctances.

concentration on both sides is out of the window, but i think the veterans on nip can handle the strain better.

all in all sad final. specially when the stream is down again... like right now.

Jenenser

Wait what happened? Did TSM lose?

tsm lost first map right now 16:1
after roughly 2 hours delay of the final because of ddos

bb money, i liked you the short time i had you.

edit: i think its hilarious that the commentators and "analysts" don't even mention the fact of strain and broken concentration after this long of a delay and already gaming the whole day.

"ohhhh, why could TSM be so bad rigth now"
"thats not the tsm we seen the whole turnament"

i guess saying it would piss of faceitofficials or?

Top Bottom