• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Strider

I remember I played with you alot of months ago, with phoenix huggy shadow etc. (Mayhem) - but u probably don't remember me ;_;

Of course I do! You are the German AWP man :D I remember everyone from then. Plus you killed me more than your fair share in the gaf games tonight so even if I did forget I would have remembered quickly lol

haha i was worried we wouldn't get the 16 rounds for soultron.

ezpz lemon squeezy

Was good playing with you! That map and that team though... yikes.

Good playing with you guys as well... And yea that was the easiest game of CSGO ever. I was freakin out going into it thinking I'd blow it since I hadn't played a comp game in so long and had never played the map. Psssst no worries lol

--

All the people I used to play with are a much higher rank now too. I need to practice :p

Lots of fun in the gaf matches tonight. Atsuo is a beast, carried our sorry asses up the mountain on Inferno. The GAF CT side is just too strong. Really growing to like Season from what little I've played on MM and in the GAF matches I do really good on it.

haveheart

Banned
A) Wish I could've played :(
B) WHERE ARE MY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THAT MATCH EH?

Also on an aside, I've started on the montage. Gotten about 1/3 of the way finished and haven't had to repeat anyone yet :eek:

Should be good stuff :D

I edited my post and added a second vid, pls don't forget :)

Team Alternate is back with new roster!

Odah

Banned
Lost a big bet on IthrowPower yesterday. Insta-buyed a st m4 asiimov and placed it on Torqued. Now I got almost my whole losses back. Feels good man. One more big win and im back in the game.

God damn I was so pissed yesterday watching that game. iBP played like a bunch of retards. My best decision was to buy a ST M4A4 Asiimov with the money I made from selling skins and place it on a better team. They made back 75% of my iBP losses. Now I just need one more good win and I've recovered from that awful game.

Will stay away from the NA scene for awhile. Should have known better after all these roster changes.

Morzak

More WIP weapon skin talk.

Finally figured out how to (properly) use an alpha channel to get the details I had done on the magazine in Photoshop to show up in-game/on the Workbench.

I still have lots of work to do in finalizing this thing. The alpha channel stuff adds extra complexity since the wearing is done procedurally, through code, and that means if you have hard edges or extreme transitions in values on the alpha channel, the worn versions will look unnatural.

I also want to add more detail work to break up the larger spaces with nothing really going on, like along the length of the magazine and the spot where the StatTrak counter will go. I'm not happy with certain bits so I'm going to redo them entirely; stuff like the cocking knob just doesn't fit in anymore since I've changed the rest of the gun so much since first doing a pass on that bit.

It's coming along though. Fun learning process, so far.

If anyone else wants to jump in on making skins, feel free to shoot me a PM or something and I can show you some of the tutorials+programs I use and stuff I've learned so far. It's pretty easy, provided you have an amateur grasp on Photoshop or Illustrator.

Looks good man. Colors are a really nice match and like the clean design with not to much going on. Keep it up :) . Have no talent for Graphical design so will not touch skin creation.

ChrisW

GAF matches were good. Atsou only yelled at me once so I consider that a success. And when I played against him our team got a hell of a lot of rounds, considering. We started very strong, and lost by 2 rounds. I think we coulda won with some minor tweaks.

GGs

missed out :( damn you Americans and your time zones!

Morzak

missed out :( damn you Americans and your time zones!

dito. Oh well

yeah those Americans with their stupid timezone and then they also give you bad Ping :/ . Hope we can do that sometime in the fuuter again maybe I can be up that late /early at that date :) . But now I probably have to study up for the next month so not that much time for CS until mid January :(

Omega

Banned
GAF matches were good. Atsou only yelled at me once so I consider that a success. And when I played against him our team got a hell of a lot of rounds, considering. We started very strong, and lost by 2 rounds. I think we coulda won with some minor tweaks.

GGs

Yeah we had that Inferno. I made some poor choices on certain CT rounds that cost us. It should have been 13-2 at worst. T side I played awful and I did an awful job of communicating what I wanted you guys to do and just assumed it would be done.

but hey, now I know what I do wrong and I know how to change that.

I really enjoyed the matches. It was fun and I got to see what I've been doing wrong, why it's wrong and how I can fix that. I hope we can get some more 5v5s in the near future

mr nofunallowed.jpg was apparently more lenient on his teammates than mr allfunallowed.jpg

Ludono

Lost a big bet on IthrowPower yesterday. Insta-buyed a st m4 asiimov and placed it on Torqued. Now I got almost my whole losses back. Feels good man. One more big win and im back in the game.

God damn I was so pissed yesterday watching that game. iBP played like a bunch of retards. My best decision was to buy a ST M4A4 Asiimov with the money I made from selling skins and place it on a better team. They made back 75% of my iBP losses. Now I just need one more good win and I've recovered from that awful game.

Will stay away from the NA scene for awhile. Should have known better after all these roster changes.

Yeah my 2014 betting stats are pretty morbid :(

150 value won, 200 value lost had been running about even most of the year but the last month or so broke me. All started with the 45 loss on LDLC vs Fnatic DH Semi and then just way too many long shot throwaway bets after that.

Ah well, here's to a better 2015 :p

Arucardo

Nah, not in my case. At least not during soloqueues. And everyone that plays with me knows it.

I'm hanging around Nova 1-2 for most of my days, main reason being me as a EU person playing on US servers (with ppl from gaf) - and I play with alot of very low ranked ppl often (Silver 2-4ish) - seeing as I dont have a smurf.

In normal games (with higher ranked gaffers) on EU servers this often happens,
5e230e5ffa.jpg

I can hold my own among AKs etc.

Just.. when I soloqueue on Nova 2 I get matched with teammates that are usually so bad that even 30 bombs and carrying isnt enough to make the team win. And that was the thing I was referencing in my post to cHinzo - hardly a poor excuse for me :p

Edit: This sounds so pompous lol - not my intention though. Just justifying my "excuse" lol.
Awwwww shiiiiieeet, I recognize myself from that scoreboard :p , pretty funny how I'm 2 points away from top scoring with those kills, those defuse/plant skills man. The overdoziz clip with the "risky" defuse is from that match.

I could totally give you a run for your money!

and then take a VACation shortly thereafter

Also LOL Atsuo you pervert
Definitely one for the highlight reel...

Lourio

First game was 16-14 him. My team should have won but I'm a bad leader and couldn't come up with a way to counter both awpers. atsou/mayhem/littleworm/ozium/strider

Second game we got fucking destroyed on Season. It was 16-6, it was him, littleworm, animlboogy, shadow and someone else. i think mokoi?

I had fun on Inferno. Season was awful, not because we got destroyed but because I don't play that map enough to know what to do.

*cough cough*

What about that B hold on Mirage with my P250? :-D

Did someone manage to record that? edit: nice Atsou uploaded, Ludono, there's a couple of clips in there you can use :p

Looks sick bro! Love it!

Haroon

I've decided to upload the other two matches as well (I stopped recording, and could not get season, sorry!). You have been warned. You will hear me be frustrated in these two matches. And in Inferno, it won't be good good until we start winning arounds on the CT side. I apologize for being rude during the games.

udiie

I've decided to upload the other two matches as well (I stopped recording, and could not get season, sorry!). You have been warned. You will hear me be frustrated in these two matches. And in Inferno, it won't be good good until we start winning arounds on the CT side. I apologize for being rude during the games.
Ehhh you aren't rude. You have really good game sense, and sometimes you just expected a bit too much of some of us. We still love ya

Mokoi

Banned
Man yall started that game when I wasn't even ready. Just came back from the little sailors room, and doing hardcore drugz.

Omega

Banned
Haha, you'll get to hear some of the things I said on Inferno. It is... not very kind.
Can't wait to watch later

I don't want to do atsou with the lowest ranks. It wouldn't be fun for anyone. He got frustrated having people like littleworm and mayhem, he would probably kill himself if he had all silvers.

Plus I want to be challenged. He should have never won that inferno and I'm mad at myself for letting that game slip away

Aww yeah, will watch later since I couldn't make it last night.

Lourio

I sensed some frustration on Cache/Mirage but it's all good - I use it to learn.
I need to work on when and where to rotate when bomb is spotted.

<3 you Atsou.

MayMay

Banned
http://youtu.be/ut53I3T8rt8?t=22m19s :>

Awwwww shiiiiieeet, I recognize myself from that scoreboard :p , pretty funny how I'm 2 points away from top scoring with those kills, those defuse/plant skills man. The overdoziz clip with the "risky" defuse is from that match.

Yeah.. I was just looking through my screens and took the most recent one I could use for my example. Removed the names because last time I posted something everyone was like "ermagurd y u doin dis" lol

I don't want to do atsou with the lowest ranks. It wouldn't be fun for anyone. He got frustrated having people like littleworm and mayhem, he would probably kill himself if he had all silvers.

To be fair, I played like shit the whole first half of the Inferno game (and kinda the second half as well but I got some kills at least). That was the first game I shouldnt have played to begin with, I think. And then the game afterwards on Season I played even worse because it was like 7-8am. lol

Omega

Banned
Everyone played like shit on your inferno t side. Atsou wasn't able to do much himself outside of me being in bad positions

We played a really good CT side. Everyone had their spots locked down pretty well

Eh, I thought you were being fair. I appreciate the pointers.

*edit* I kinda robbed you of an ace on round 4 of cache.

udiie

Me and strides banana hold as CT is just so awesome. I think inferno is my new favourite map, I remember a few weeks ago saying I don't get it... Now it clicks so well on both CT and T side.

Odah

Banned
Yey goimg to lose all pf my Best Skins AGAIN necause of fucling ukrainan ddos Kids. Im eine with betting and this thread. Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Me and strides banana hold as CT is just so awesome. I think inferno is my new favourite map, I remember a few weeks ago saying I don't get it... Now it clicks so well on both CT and T side.

We were giving you that ace, throwaway eco round more or less. :p

I love Inferno, it's one of my favourite maps.

Top Bottom