• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
I'M BACK!

OMFG THANK YOU EPSILON <3

They forfeit because of constant ddos.

omg my skins are safe ;_;

I'm so dumb. pls quote me now that im dumb.

Rivitur

Banned
I'M BACK!

OMFG THANK YOU EPSILON <3

They forfeit because of constant ddos.

omg my skins are safe ;_;

I'm so dumb. pls quote me now that im dumb.
Dumb... Wait!( you actually bet on Pepsilon? Against DAT!? With DAT line up being the line up who reks people online?

Kanokare

Lots of fun in the gaf matches tonight. Atsuo is a beast, carried our sorry asses up the mountain on Inferno. The GAF CT side is just too strong. Really growing to like Season from what little I've played on MM and in the GAF matches I do really good on it.

dBRTSA2.png

I really didn't know that wall could be pierced with an awp. I think that's the bullet hole where I took a random shot and got you in the head :|

Rivitur

Banned
Ahh my favorite mix team alliGods doing what they always do which is doing really well online then disapearig for 1-2 months because the players get picked up by teams. But such is the life in alligon.

I don't expect them to win the third map.

Omega

Banned
You guys up for some more 5v5s tonight?

i hope so. they're fun and I feel like it can help us all get better.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm down, shoot me an invite if I'm online.

Rivitur - what you think about the Torqued/ms match?
The odds are higher on Torqued only because of the names on the team. It will be close but I expect MS to take it in 3. (MS has a winning streak going on)

However! Torqued has beaten them before but I expect this time to be different since coming off of a big win against iBP.

Morzak

What did we learn today? Don't play drunk. Not fun. Like at all.

Yeah more then a slight Buzz and I'm totally useless and don't have fun.

Not that I was more usefull today, holy crap did I play bad missed about everything, still ranked up to GN2.

Would be up for a 5v5 but I doubt I will be online at the time you guys will be playing.

MayMay

Banned
he just unboxed a knife like 2 days ago

wtf

why do i have the worst luck

original post was better btw

ikr, I have the worst luck as well. I never get cool shit in cases, like.. the most valuable item I've ever gotten out of a case was a Stattrak Grinder that I sold for like 10$ but thats it lol

Would be up for a 5v5 but I doubt I will be online at the time you guys will be playing.

It's usually pretty late, like 3am or past that CET ---- but at the weekend some other europeans might be able to join. I'm able to play at times like that (I'm in Germany) because I don't have to go to University every day.. but I can understand how other ppl arent up for games that late on weekdays lol

ChrisW

Anyone wanna give me a knife to borrow? I'm in need of more skill ;) and I only have one set of headphones, unlike some people...

Atsou

Lourio

The odds are higher on Torqued only because of the names on the team. It will be close but I expect MS to take it in 3. (MS has a winning streak going on)

However! Torqued has beaten them before but I expect this time to be different since coming off of a big win against iBP.

Tourqued beat them with dazed correct? I'm leaning towards mspaz as well - bricks will be shat tonight..

Morzak

It's usually pretty late, like 3am or past that CET ---- but at the weekend some other europeans might be able to join. I'm able to play at times like that (I'm in Germany) because I don't have to go to University every day.. but I can understand how other ppl arent up for games that late on weekdays lol

Yeah I don't think that will be possible tonight should go to work tomorrow ;)

Xizk

Denial playing with Elevate Rush instead of Adren. Switched my bet to iBP. I don't see them winning with a standin they haven't practiced any with. Any thoughts?

MayMay

Banned
Update 1.34.6.5

MISC
Added a holiday-themed Midnight Riders Music Kit, available as an offer for a limited time.
Updated the artwork on the M4A4 | Griffin.
Fixed server browser displaying very few results to users. (Thanks, Gamemann)
Fixed some cases where players would not smoothly slide along certain kinds of geometry while moving.

MAPS

Train
Widened lower ladder room.
Blocked visibility from Bombsite B lower ramp to T ramp.
Pushed back T spawn slightly.
Updated collision model on train bumper models.
Fixed some spots where C4 could get stuck.
Fixed sun orientation.

The new Griffin:
9sKbQsz.jpg

Doesn't look like its "Contraband" rarity (like the Howl) - aka not dropping anymore. So uh.. sorry for everyone that bought loads hoping for them to become rare.

MayMay

Banned
The train changes sound nice, and.. yeah. A Midnight Riders Music Kit is something that I just need in my life.

Man, I want to play some Counter-Strike tonight :L

But I'm really sick and not feeling well at all. It's half past midnight so I'll just go to sleep now. Like some weakling.

Doesn't look like its "Contraband" rarity (like the Howl) - aka not dropping anymore. So uh.. sorry for everyone that bought loads hoping for them to become rare.
Perhaps Valve thought it was better to ask the creator (or he submitted a change himself) before removing it altogether.

Either way Reddit is mad they can't make a giant profit off of it so I'm alright with this.

cHinzo

Made it back to badge winning my last 3 games in a row. Man, we won a Dust2 game (16-2 win) where we had 2 badges, 2 double AKs and 1 MG2 in our team vs 1 badge, 1 double AK, 1 silver and 2 unranked with less than 70 hours both in the enemy team and they ended like 1-18 and 0-18. Quality matchmaking...

Also won a Train game where we went 5-10 on CT side, lost pistol (5-11), lost the first eco (5-12), won the second eco (6-12) and then won 10 straight rounds at T side as it ended 16-12 lol.

Omikron

Torqued v mouseSpaz should be a good game, Torqued look like they just brute forced the game yesterday, so going to predict mS for the win.

Played a couple close competitive games last night with other AusGAF members, lost 14-16 on train, after being down 1-14 down after our CT side... not sure how that happened. Then drew on Facade 2nd half T side and one of our members missing a pretty big p90 spray down on the final CT and the CTs defused for the draw. Good games overall though.

Rivitur

Banned
Woah! Wait how the actual fuck are the iBP odds that high? This is a 50/50 - 60/40 type match. I hope some of you put something down on Denial. whether small bet or not that's too much return to pass up.

Also: http://gabegaming.com/ (don't try buying anything off of it.)

cHinzo

iBP looking good. Wrecking Denial atm. Also, Denial used 4 AWPs in a round. Where was that guy complaining about his rank and having 4 people AWPing in his game? It's a legit buy! XD

CoolS

That's the kind of sight I want to wkr up to. IBP demolishing Denial and ms won against torqured. Made some nice winning while asleep :)

Top Bottom