• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Alright bets:

Putting 4 cents on Greyface (ex orbit + modii + barbarra + KABOOM) over G2

Mid on lGB > HR (its BO2 so pretty safe)

High on Dig>CW (BO3)

Also what the hell is Reason Gaming's team!!??? Its a mix of greyface (Moddii) CW (Sanden) and Cplay (maeve) all of which are playing for both teams!?

Odah

Banned
Alright bets:

Putting 4 cents on Greyface (ex orbit + modii + barbarra + KABOOM) over G2

Mid on lGB > HR (its BO2 so pretty safe)

High on Dig>CW (BO3)

Also what the hell is Reason Gaming's team!!??? Its a mix of greyface (Moddii) CW (Sanden) and Cplay (maeve) all of which are playing for both teams!?
4c? man don't go too insane here

Rivitur

Banned
4c? man don't go too insane here
16 cent pay out.

I'm crazy!

Alright they fixed the reason line up and they will be playing with some stadins. Maybe I'll drop some skins on space soldiers now.

And gplay have some good odds vs Headshot but I'll wait for my returns to see if I bet on them or not.

MayMay

Banned
we should start a deranking service
100% guaranteed losses or your money back.

I was promised a carry - and all I've got were two losses!!

Ehh, the matches were alright lol. Just unlucky.

I did not play very well today, missed alot of easy shots with the AK/Galil - spraying those guns like a damn toddler ahaha.

frbrr

I was promised a carry - and all I've got were two losses!!

Ehh, the matches were alright lol. Just unlucky.

I did not play very well today, missed alot of easy shots with the AK/Galil - spraying those guns like a damn toddler ahaha.

we just didn't have any crossfires for the chokes, and I think my rank screwed it up a bit, making us face harder opponents.

Purdy

You guys are harsh critics D:

Guess it's back to the drawing board for this montage :(

Kinda agree on the music but its your choice at the end of the day

Importantly I'd speed the video up massively after that third kill until about 4-5 seconds before the final one, we are an impatient lot these days

MayMay

Banned
we just didn't have any crossfires for the chokes, and I think my rank screwed it up a bit, making us face harder opponents.

Xizk mentioned it, we just gotta play a bit more together so we get the teamwork part down. Been a while since we all played together, kinda.

I don't even know what I'm doing.

Clydefrog

I've played with the same group of like 4-8 people for a long time now. It's amazing how some just don't learn from their mistakes and simply do not get any better over time.

frbrr

Xizk mentioned it, we just gotta play a bit more together so we get the teamwork part down. Been a while since we all played together, kinda.

Yeah, we just need to play more to get comfortable with each other's spots and habits :)
I'm up for playing whenever, just send an invite

Odah

Banned
Cartel ftw

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a AK Cartel. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Odah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread..

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK-47 | Cartel -- MB-78D3AEA00AA3BEFD - Taken by Jenenser. 18 entrants total.

(Field Tested)

330x192

t1430775013z1.png

This one's for you Spider.

cresto

Nice, odah! I should be getting a ST cartel FT soon.

Nice to see mouz getting their shit pushed in. Makes me smile after the split up. I've never liked mouz and their practices.

I really want an AK skin. Vulcan, Red Laminate, or Elite Build?

Red Laminate is the ugliest of the ugly ducklings to pass on that. Personally I'd get the Elite Build, looks good and is cheap you can get a FN Stat-Trak Elite Build for about the same as a non ST Filed Tested Vulcan.

Jenenser

Taken by Jenenser. 18 entrants total.

(Field Tested)

congrats to your win 18 entrants total!

i love u dude, will look great with my p250 combined :D

edit: i am confused, where can i redeem the key? can't find it at the modtoturials.
help plz, i feel like a toddler. >_<

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
fox is not in SK....

SK|NiKo confirmed?

How do you know?

That would definitely be a sick lineup. I don't know much about Skytten but I guess he's a good IGL.

I read it's not SK tho. Maybe Alliance?

Top Bottom