• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

I swear I do better on Vulcun by picking random Doto players than trying to think about my CS picks. Won 0.25 bux again on Doto while I failed on CS.

Jenenser

that aftertalk. i am dead. JW. I ruptured my OPstitches and am bleeding. worth it.

gotta say even with all the problems in the final now (out of their hands)
the whole faceit lan was fun. commentators were hilarious.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I don't really buy that everyone just got moved up a step or two, these people are just too bad for that.

Yeah feel the same. LE is ten times easier now than DMG was 2 weeks ago. Ranked up from DMG to LEM in 2 days while dropping 30+ kills every game. Its ridiculious really.
My friend who plays like a gold nova and was a double ak a couple days ago is now LE

LOL, I played one game and ranked up again.

555146DA57829DA4AFAC89D736BB1DCC893196E5

i have been losing so much lately. I think i've lost for about a week straight.

It always goes like this - get down like 7-2, get to like 10-5 at the half, come back to around 12-10, the last rounds they just CRUSH you, to end 16-10. It feels like once you get to around 10 wins the headshots and rushes and 1v3 situations start happening and you're just fucked.

I at least do well on my teams but idk what to do anymore. Still having fun still doing well, just not winning anything.

K.Sabot

I bet on Lunatik but please vVv just forfeit so the ddosers don't win.

Some guy apparently maxbet on 7 accounts on LunatiK right before the match started, sus as fuck.

Jenenser

I bet on Lunatik but please vVv just forfeit so the ddosers don't win.

Some guy apparently maxbet on 7 accounts on LunatiK right before the match started, sus as fuck.

...fucking ddos :[
match should be replayed. fuck my skins (lost 10, just a lil bit salty but who cares).
i don't want the quacks to gain a lose like this.this win was important...

some people just wanna watch the world burn...

vocab

They should probably throw in one more tier of ranks. Even if the vac ban tidal wave didn't do much or only removed a small percentage of players its better than nothing. Having that peace of mind that there's less cheaters is amazing.

Armaly

Wow, took a break from Go and suddenly i'm wrecking. The Street Fighter4/Go balance is perfect for me. On another note, how long does it take to rank up? I lost 2 in a row then won one game and ranked up to nova 4. Just won my third in a row and was top and still no rank up? Everyone i've faced has either been gn4 or an ak.

CoolS

Wow, took a break from Go and suddenly i'm wrecking. The Street Fighter4/Go balance is perfect for me. On another note, how long does it take to rank up? I lost 2 in a row then won one game and ranked up to nova 4. Just won my third in a row and was top and still no rank up? Everyone i've faced has either been gn4 or an ak.

Noone knows. Because of the recent banwaves, ranking up is a lot easier right now. We lost 3 games yesterday, then had a draw and a mate ranked up after that. makes no sense whatsoever.

Odah

Banned
I might change my word of not betting today. Dignitas > CW bo3 seems like a safe bet. The only map CW are good on is Cobble anyways :Deer:

Divius

Just had 2 great games with Bagel+friends. First game on Cache really close, went from 7-14 behind to to a 16-14 win, that was great. A real nail biter with some dope clutch plays.

Second map on Inferno we steamroll through the enemy and win 16-3.

Both these games were against people with the same ranks as us (MGI/MGII/MGE) and it just shows how weird the rank/skill thing really is.

cresto

So a local lan hosted a small little 20-man pug over the weekend. Nothing special, but it was fun meeting most of my teammates for the season starting tonight (ESEA). Had a really good ace and 1v4 clutch with about 15 hp. Take a look. Quality and commentary is shit, but you get the gist of what I was able to do. Move ahead to about 5:56:00

http://www.twitch.tv/clutcharena/b/655544939

Rivitur

Banned
So a local lan hosted a small little 20-man pug over the weekend. Nothing special, but it was fun meeting most of my teammates for the season starting tonight (ESEA). Had a really good ace and 1v4 clutch with about 15 hp. Take a look. Quality and commentary is shit, but you get the gist of what I was able to do. Move ahead to about 5:56:00

http://www.twitch.tv/clutcharena/b/655544939
Will you ever be gracing our presence on the GAF server Mr cresto?

Odah

Banned
Play Cache MM with randoms, lost pistol, win next round with pistol eco, enemy team surrenders, eziest rank up of muh lyf

Top Bottom