• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
I think LG could be the first NA team beating a european team in a looong time since they now have 1 european themsevles in their roster

lol i just spent $40 on opening cases hoping for a butterfly.

It was all money from the huntsman so not real cash.

Got a few good pistols but no butterfly :(

Mokoi

Banned
I've always wondered if having bad music was a requirement of a CSGO montage
incoming montage of my sickets plays complimented by the most wub wub music.
You guys are harsh critics D:

Guess it's back to the drawing board for this montage :(
I stopped watching as soon as screeching vocals came up. XD

Gaf server is up.
Ip is 66.151.138.190:27015
Pass is unknown
Thanks for getting one man.

K.Sabot

From a dinky $2 field tested famas styx to over $40 in skins in 2 days.

Life been good. Think I'll cash out and try doing the single skin challenge again.

tootsi666

Lol Kinguin has outbid SK Gaming. Really excited to see how the new team plays vs other top teams.
Depends on how you define 'top team'
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

CoolS

I don't understand how that team is supposed to work. They'll all communicate in english? Tier 2 team at best then.

cHinzo

I don't understand how that team is supposed to work. They'll all communicate in english? Tier 2 team at best then.
Yeah English, since they got such an international roster. They will do fine probably. I would guess at least able to be on par with teams like Flipsi3, Hellraisers, Mouz/Penta, LGB and maybe Diggy, but the latter one looks so strong lately. I'm more interested in the roles of the players in that team, because ScreaM wants to entry frag, but Rain was iirc the entry for LGB. Maikelele wants to AWP, but Fox was the main AWPer on K1ck eSports. Skytten is definitely the IGL, that one should be easy.

I would guess Skytten as IGL, ScreaM as entry with Maikelele second rifler and AWPer since both should play very agressive, Fox main AWPer and Rain as support.

A shady key reseller sponsoring CS GO; This will end well Kappa.

Works for GAF, oh wait..
Imagine a G2A team. Batltle of the shady key resellers. :d

Lourio

ranking up certainly got ALOT easier.

Definitely. Haven't played in a week or two, queued up a MM - won and ranked up on my first game. Second game, down 12-3 on Mirage, came back to win 16-12.

Hockey playoffs are interfering with my ranking up :-D

<3

Are G2A and Kinguin financed by the same Triad chapters? Are we bound to see bloody gang fights
in CS:GO
when the factions struggle for internet power?

Exciting times

haveheart

Banned
Any more excuses for that slowmotion reaction on the first shot, huh?!

Virtus Pro also got destroyed on Cache vs Fnatic lol. Ouch.

It seemed like one of them had to be somewhere. They rushed every round, not once did they play slow or wait for smokes...
After cbble I expected a bit more

Rivitur

Banned
Damnit! I hate waking up late. I was going to tell you guya to put a low-mid on Neophyte because styko was going to play and flip side had no business nwith those odds :(.

MayMay

Banned
Any more excuses for that slowmotion reaction on the first shot, huh?!

Ehh, I was flashed and when I could see again I saw my teammate fighting someone getting slaughtered so I watched the statue until he died, because that is a very common spot for CTs to peek as well during a push - and then picked up the trade afterwards.
Did not want to risk a tk :p In other words, I was baiting!

Top Bottom