• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Holy shit I didn't even realized where Kinguin was located....

Kinguin Limited
8/F, On Hing Building, 1 On
Hing Terrace, Central
Hong Kong

I live literally 5 minutes from their office!

Xizk

Ok found it pyth 21-9

Sounds like ez skins on lg then and C9.

Surprised odds aren't in 90's

I changed my mind. Putting ICB on both Paradox matches. Both C9 and LG just got two new players so they will still need practice to reach their potential.

Ludono

Ok found it pyth 21-9

Sounds like ez skins on lg then and C9.

Surprised odds aren't in 90's

Bet on C9? or against?

Usually I bet against them but I'm wondering if this new line up will actually win matches since Skadoodle is a halfway decent awper :p

EDIT: Nevermind saw the odds, put a little bit against them :D

Clydefrog

Holy shit I didn't even realized where Kinguin was located....

Kinguin Limited
8/F, On Hing Building, 1 On
Hing Terrace, Central
Hong Kong

I live literally 5 minutes from their office!

Neat!

I am playing Wasteland 2 at the moment and I can point to inXile's offices from my office window.

Ludono

Point with what? ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

his

tumblr_inline_mj7a4sczua1qz4rgp.png

littlefinger

Stand-in for N0thing as well? Shit should have bet more Kappa

Xizk

his

Stand-in for N0thing as well? Shit should have bet more Kappa

"Jordan Gilbert ‏@c9n0thing 12m12 minutes ago
Woke up late and we have early practice, so no stream now, but maybe after our matches!"

That oddsway ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Ludono

Where's the source m8

I have Shrouds stream running in the background and I could've sworn I heard "who you've got standing in for Jordan?"

I dunno.

"Jordan Gilbert ‏@c9n0thing 12m12 minutes ago
Woke up late and we have early practice, so no stream now, but maybe after our matches!"

That oddsway ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

You know it ;D

90%+ Odds on C9 now... The hype is real :eek:

Clydefrog

If you win a game against a hacker who later gets VAC'd, does your win still count?

We beat a guy who was clearly wallhacking last night..

Xizk

"Nick Cannella ‏@Liquidnitr0 8s8 seconds ago
Going to be using @a2zcsgo as a stand-in tonight for the @ESEA @ESLCS matches in place of daps!"

[*]Daps

He is not long for this world(Team). He is really bad and I hope Liquid replaces him for good.

impact

Banned
"Nick Cannella ‏@Liquidnitr0 8s8 seconds ago
Going to be using @a2zcsgo as a stand-in tonight for the @ESEA @ESLCS matches in place of daps!"

[*]Daps

He is not long for this world(Team). He is really bad and I hope Liquid replaces him for good.

Um can you stop disrespecting amazing pro players? THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!11!

Ludono

Random question but why did WeedsTV change his name? I don't really follow him too much since the giveaway streams are boring as hell but JoshOG? Really? XD

Ludono

What even are they doing...

Sgares almost shot Skadoodle when they were both on pistols trying to go for exits... its like theres no communication at all LOL

They could possibly win on individual skill but team-wise there is no communication :p

K.Sabot

What the fuck is C9 doing.

2 rounds in a row they send an awper out mid ct overpass with NO buddy or NO covering flashes to let them retreat and die because of it.

Ludono

What the fuck is C9 doing.

2 rounds in a row they send an awper out mid ct overpass with NO buddy or NO covering flashes to let them retreat and die because of it.

Stupid tactic but they haven't really been punished for it yet, weird how the other team isn't countering it since they do it EVERY round lol

K.Sabot

Stupid tactic but they haven't really been punished for it yet, weird how the other team isn't countering it since they do it EVERY round lol

2 rounds in a row the awper gets the pick but dies because they get rushed without a buddy or exit flash from a teammate. That first time they gave an AWP on a fucking eco round to the other side.

Ludono

2 rounds in a row the awper gets the pick but dies because they get rushed without a buddy or exit flash from a teammate. That first time they gave an AWP on a fucking eco round to the other side.

Yeah but it hasn't cost them the rounds oddly enough.

Top Bottom