• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Well that was underwhelming :p

How about deez odds though?

d8fec1e6e48f535323a8e0341fcfe06e.png

Mokoi

Banned
played against bad hacker. lol

Because of corrupted download bullshit I can't make clip, but spinboooted second to last round. still wons.

Also new voice codec is the best. I can finally understand what people say, and vice versa.

Mokoi

Banned
That corner :D

Won a game of overpass against a double ak, mg2, and a couple MG with moko and ozium and still didn't rank up.
Dude we will never ranks up. I just want to be silver 5. It's rigged!

---
I've seen tariks stream, and every so often he will complain about 80 ping. However, troubley from penta is rekting NA players with 180 ping. lol

Ludono

New Knife! (Traded my Butterfly for it)

Weirdest Lounge experience ever. Usually everyone wants overpay but this guy was different. I offered him my Butterfly + $30 in adds...told him to pick any skins out of my inventory for $30.

So he picks...

AWP Electric Hive FN -$10
M4A1 Basilisk - $5?
AK-47 Cartel - $3?

I'm pretty sure he just lowballed himself. I didnt want those skins anyway...but he had the option of taking my Vulcan or AWP Redline! D:

I felt a bit scummy so I sent him some free stickers lol

impact

Banned
Dude we will never ranks up. I just want to be silver 5. It's rigged!

---
I've seen tariks stream, and every so often he will complain about 80 ping. However, troubley from penta is rekting NA players with 180 ping. lol
80 ping is fucking awful....

rugioh

Banned
If I want a decent deal on a knife, is the marketplace the best place I'm gonna get it? The most I could see myself spending is 130 tops, but I only really want a gut knife or a huntsman really.

udiie

you were playing bots

nothing to brag about m8

realistically anything above 60 is gonna piss me off and WILL affect your gameplay whether you realize it or not
Ouch :(
i would never brag on here about blowing teams up at my rank, but realistically anyone below even eagle ranks shouldn't be complaining about the difference between 90 and 50 ping because no one should be good enough for it to be significant
It affects play though once you get in the 100 vs ~15 ping for everyone

impact

Banned
I dunno, 90 ping vs. 50 ping is a pretty huge dif.

50 ping the game works fine, 90 ping not even buying guns works properly (yea I still buy with keys)

For some reason I never get below 80-90 ping on MM servers. But I can get down to 30 on private hosted servers. Something funky w my PC because I used to get low ping on my shit laptop using same isp/router/Ethernet cord.

I played with american friends for most of my matches, i was always at the top of the scoreboard with 30+ kills and 150 ping. This was at lower skill levels of course, at master guardian and higher it's a little bit harder because people can actually react.

If I want a decent deal on a knife, is the marketplace the best place I'm gonna get it? The most I could see myself spending is 130 tops, but I only really want a gut knife or a huntsman really.

Seems like marketplace is about even with 3rd party sites.

Huntsman crimson web goes for around $100 for field tested and up from there for condition. I think its pretty good looking for a cheap knife.

For a while they were around $85, watch for prices dropping.

curlycare

Random question but why did WeedsTV change his name? I don't really follow him too much since the giveaway streams are boring as hell but JoshOG? Really? XD
IIRC Twitch asked him to do that so that they could some day possibly print some merch with his name on them. There was some copyright problems with Weeds (the tv-show and what not).

Quite possibly I'm wrong though.

udiie

Well I threw my ST Gut Knife Crimson Web on the market for a reasonable profit last night just to see if it would sell (the other FT ones look like ass compared to mine) and it sold...
Now what do I get lol
Got a bayo rust coat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MayMay

Banned
My two cents on the ping thing

Alot of people I talk to always say that ping does not make a very huge difference, but yeah.. fuck that. 80% of my time in CSGO is with like 130 ping, and there was a dark period of 200 ping in MM games. (The struggle of a EU person playing on US servers I suppose).

Requires a whole different playstyle.. With ping like that you always want to be the guy coming around the corner and peeking someone. If you hold a site after plant, and sit there waiting for someone to peek you you're almost certainly already dead. Holding corners is incredibly difficult as well, and often not worth it because you know the other guy is gonna pop your head before you even see him. Alot of things that would be bad habits under normal conditions (being super agressive, always peeking ppl first etc.) are essential here.

Picked up so many shit habits that fuck me over whenever I play with good ping.. lol

All of that is MG and up tho, things at Nova and below are a bit easier because ppl usually have shit reaction times/aim.

Top Bottom