• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

vocab

LEM game where the server lags. Playing against the Venezuela lan team. They are just running around with tec9's and p90's, and getting rounds because we getting prefired and interped out the ass. I played their game played super gay and pissed them off. Saying I bait, and i'm fucking terrible. Lag went away and they got destroyed.

CSGO

Haroon

Someone link the twitch where I peeked out mid and shit on him every round while he blamed you guys for losing

You should already know to not talk shit when we're in pugs. Considering your past experience with multitudinous versions of Counter-Strike.

He might have deleted that from existence.

Woah, you're back already. Don't you have some ranking up to do?

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| ePeen Highschool

Ah, thanks for joining in on the fun. I decided to check this thread because of our GAF game, but it appears that there are a lot of people that tend to have some weird grudges against me.

CoolS

Why the fuck did this shittalking about people start all of a sudden again? NA CS GAF man, I'll never understand you guys.

impact

Banned
You're just a douche. No grudges held.

The shit you say in mumble is hysterical. Then you resort to blaming teammates for everything instead of owning up. Then end it all with a "my dad can beat up your dad" comment behind my back. Fuck off you legendary eagle for life. Not even anywhere near my level.

Haroon

You're just a douche. No grudges held.

The shit you say in mumble is hysterical. Then you resort to blaming teammates for everything instead of owning up. Then end it all with a "my dad can beat up your dad" comment behind my back. Fuck off you legendary eagle for life. Not even anywhere near my level.

Yeah, I still play this game competitively, and try to improve myself. If you really think that I care so much about you that I constantly talk shit behind your back. You're severely mistaken. Perhaps you should do a little more research about me before calling me a "douche". But you clearly don't care enough about me to even bother. Thank you for the nice compliments. Here is a little something to make you feel better:

fTA5KCT.png

Why the fuck did this shittalking about people start all of a sudden again? NA CS GAF man, I'll never understand you guys.

Sorry CoolS. There's a couple of people within CSGAF that love to start up drama. And you can see it from impact. He does not know me, but he says that I am just a douche. The people that cause the drama are the ones that fed him with information that makes me appear like a terrible person.

Mokoi

Banned
sup CSGAF u got ne tips on how to pull off 720 no scops?

thx in advnc
The best advice I can give you is to set your sensitivity level to 100. Other than that watch COD mlg games, and listen to this everyday. http://puu.sh/h1NP7/72a06e35ee.mp3

So who enjoys playing video games. I enjoy playing video games.
I too enjoy playing video games. Especially shootbangs. However I can't play pixel looking games because they are ugly.

Divius

The other day I got a nice 4k spraydown with the UMP (yes they were on an eco) and someone spotted the last guy but yelled in his mic "LET DIVIUS ACE, LET HIM ACE" so I walked towards the area and the guy juan deaged me.

rip

Rivitur

Banned
The other day I got a nice 4k spraydown with the UMP (yes they were on an eco) and someone spotted the last guy but yelled in his mic "LET DIVIUS ACE, LET HIM ACE" so I walked towards the area and the guy juan deaged me.
image.php

That ends the story portion of the CSGO thread.

impact

Banned
Yeah, I still play this game competitively, and try to improve myself. If you really think that I care so much about you that I constantly talk shit behind your back. You're severely mistaken. Perhaps you should do a little more research about me before calling me a "douche". But you clearly don't care enough about me to even bother. Thank you for the nice compliments. Here is a little something to make you feel better:

fTA5KCT.png

Sorry CoolS. There's a couple of people within CSGAF that love to start up drama. And you can see it from impact. He does not know me, but he says that I am just a douche. The people that cause the drama are the ones that fed him with information that makes me appear like a terrible person.
I made up my own mind after talking to your troll ass and then watching the vod where you blame your team for every death and even the loss "my team is all silvers"

I don't start drama. I don't care about the pointless drama that goes through this thread from people spectating games/talking shit. I just think it's cute you still try to play the good guy that does nothing wrong.

Rivitur

Banned
I made up my own mind after talking to your troll ass and then watching the vod where you blame your team for every death and even the loss "my team is all silvers"

I don't start drama. I don't care about the pointless drama that goes through this thread from people spectating games/talking shit. I just think it's cute you still try to play the good guy that does nothing wrong.
Oh shut it go bitch about it outside of this thread.

And that goes for all of you too! I'm tired of this I hate him because we just don't connect or we have different views thing.

haveheart

Banned
^ You bet on the VP > G2 game right? Well it's HIGHLY likely that you get nothing when you bet >5$ on 80%+ odds

So basically I got the chance of loosing my stakes or getting them returned. That's not how betting works, there must be a chance to win.

Lounge should def point that out, I wasn't aware of that.

Anyways, opened a case. Got a Mag7 heaven guard. Yay

Another curious thing happened: I bought a CT in Banana sticker a long time ago for around 1.05 or something. With the release of Chroma2 and the monkey business prices rocketed, sold it for 6.50.
So my question is, is there a way to determine which skins are most likely featured in a new case? I think you could really gain some profit buying matching stickers beforehand.

udiie

god why am i carrying solo matches at my rank
everyone gets so caught up in one guy talking shit on the other team that they start playing like fucking morons

Rivitur

Banned
So basically I got the chance of loosing my stakes or getting them returned. That's not how betting works, there must be a chance to win.

Another curious thing happened: I bought a CT in Banana sticker a long time ago for around 1.05 or something. With the release of Chroma2 and the monkey business prices rocketed, sold it for 6.50.
So my question is, is there a way to determine which skins are most likely featured in a new case? I think you could really gain some profit buying matching stickers beforehand.
Read my post there is a chance you will get something still.

Ludono

Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA

WHY IS THERE DRAMA IN THIS THREAD AGAIN?

Can't we all just go back to complaining about losing to cheaters and crying over all the skins we lost on betting?

Ludono

IIRC Twitch asked him to do that so that they could some day possibly print some merch with his name on them. There was some copyright problems with Weeds (the tv-show and what not).

Quite possibly I'm wrong though.

Oh and thanks for answering this question.

Still weird that he went with something as boring as "JoshOG" lmao...

Though I guess Weeds wasn't very creative either.

Well I mean, theres not much point in betting small amounts on the heavily favoured team anyway....

You can check the workshop and see which skins are getting a lot of votes I guess, not a sure proof method since the CSGO devs have the final say, but often times the most popular ones get featured eventually.

rugioh

Banned
+1 for huntsman crimson web

make sure it's a good condition FT though, if it's too scratched it looks bad. Mine is decent looking

Is that really an FT huntsman? Looks pretty good. I figured I would have to at least go MW but its good to see I might be able to shave the price down a few bucks if I inspect a good FT.

Haroon

Well, that's cool. Thanks!

Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA

WHY IS THERE DRAMA IN THIS THREAD AGAIN?

Can't we all just go back to complaining about losing to cheaters and crying over all the skins we lost on betting?

Sorry Ludono. I was just curious to see why were some people still held grudges against me. I guess I should not have wrote anything at all. Sorry mon.

Top Bottom