• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Lourio

My heart hurts from last night...
fuuuuucking playoff hockey!!!!!!
I shall be back shortly!

Atsou, I still love you tho :-D

cHinzo

593B7224D15795AD81BED47418AF54F40B0080EE
Got Eagle on my smurf too now. :D #soloQ

Also, people in this thread should grow a thicker skin, damn.

udiie

should i buy the witcher 1 or can i just skip to the less-euro-janky witcher 2
or should i just not bother since im a bro

He got that Crimson Web and I thought he was on the right path... no..... no...... sells it for a rust coat

hahahahaha im laughing so hard right now

Rivitur

Banned
Anyone interested in playing some L4D2? There's these really cool custom campaigns named Questionable Ethic and Questionable Ethics: Alpha Test in the workshop. It might be fun to play them with some of u guys if u haven't played these already. :D Lots of booby traps and some puzzles. It really feels more different than the normal campaigns.
I'm in. Tell me when and where.

Are servers down? Can't connect in MM.
Turn off your firewall happened to me yesterday.

Sajjaja

Don't bother with either. Wild Hunt is gonna stand on its own just fine, apparently. And if you're not a psychotic RPG nerd, playing a 40 hour game (that even RPG fans think has bad combat and a slow pace), followed by a 30 hour game (that looks and plays better but plays like a really shitty version of Dark Souls honestly), followed by a 60 hour game probably isn't gonna end well. :p

The Witcher games are all unofficial sequels to a whole series of novels and short stories, too, so... why go down the rabbit hole?

Fuck this shit opinion and play TW1 and 2 because they're great games and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise m8.

udiie

Don't bother with either. Wild Hunt is gonna stand on its own just fine, apparently. And if you're not a psychotic RPG nerd, playing a 40 hour game (that even RPG fans think has bad combat and a slow pace), followed by a 30 hour game (that looks and plays better but plays like a really shitty version of Dark Souls honestly), followed by a 60 hour game probably isn't gonna end well. :p

The Witcher games are all unofficial sequels to a whole series of novels and short stories, too, so... why go down the rabbit hole?

Fuck this shit opinion and play TW1 and 2 because they're great games and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise m8.

hahaha i think ill pass on them
im pretty sure theyll end up like dead space and sit on my backlog

anyone going to pax? maybe we can meet in person and rub elbows in line

Top Bottom