• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Clydefrog

haters gonna hate

tumblr_lptuqf2hst1r122k7o1_500.gif

rugioh

Banned
Thoughts on trading up knife skins to something decent? Anyone here have experience with that? Although I have the money to buy something good outright it just doesn't sit well with me that I could be throwing down a potentially new video card in cash just for a virtual commodity. If I can invest a hundred in and work my way up though... that would be a little more palatable.

Thoughts on trading up knife skins to something decent? Anyone here have experience with that? Although I have the money to buy something good outright it just doesn't sit well with me that I could be throwing down a potentially new video card in cash just for a virtual commodity. If I can invest a hundred in and work my way up though... that would be a little more palatable.
Well someone once traded a paperclip up towards a house.

But seriously, someone in this thread actually did it a few months ago.

cHinzo

It's not you first knife if you didn't unbox it yourself.

I only unboxed a knife once. It was a MW M9 Boreal Forest. Then I sold it and bought skins, then I lost em

My first one was a Stat Trak Bayonet Boreal Forest. It was Battle Scarred and extremely ugly lol. Glad I could still get 120 bucks for it during that time lol.

Odah

Banned
^ well if you want to suceed in betting, csgo and life...you will have to pay that debt to Lord Gaben. He then will bless you with a knife worthy of your hands.

I have a dream. A dream of unboxing a knife in the future once again. A Karambit whateverskin, except the shitty ones, they are bad.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I love m0e, definitely my favorite streamer.
You guys just need to chill out and not take everything he says so seriously.

ChrisW

I did it, started with some skins worth about £30, traded for my first knife and then kept trading for about a month and had a skin worth £160 but then got scammed and now in back to £100 :-( bad times

rugioh

Banned
I did it, started with some skins worth about £30, traded for my first knife and then kept trading for about a month and had a skin worth £160 but then got scammed and now in back to £100 :-( bad times

Damn lol. The high scamming rate is the one thing that makes me not want to go through with it :\

mvtn

I don't follow NA streamers, but what is so special about mOE? All I know about him is that he cheated once (?), but somehow didn't get doomed by community.

Odah

Banned
NOOOOOOOooOOOoooo!

The Giant5 vs. RB game ended with a Draw. :(

I actually had some value on Giant5, they don't deserve 18% as they just have proven. They could have closed out....

Ozium

I had a dream about the new operation..

it will have 6 maps, 3 of which are hostage maps, 2 new maps designed for the new SMG meta and the return of Black Gold.

also dualies are getting a buff they will cost $200 less and have no aim reduction while jumping

will my dream come true?

mvtn

meow

I had a dream about the new operation..

it will have 6 maps, 3 of which are hostage maps, 2 new maps designed for the new SMG meta and the return of Black Gold.

also dualies are getting a buff they will cost $200 less and have no aim reduction while jumping

will my dream come true?

I still believe that one day dualies will become first round pick.

Odah

Banned
7483c2103b.jpg

Why does Ace Gaming only have 31% against Lunatik with this lineup?

I q∩uuo ɓ∩ʎƨ, I w!ɓµʇ ʇµʁoʍ ƨowөʇµ!uɓ ou ᗄⅽө⅁ɐw!uɓ. I ʞuoʍ ʇµөʎ ɐʁө ɐ b∩ɓ ʇөɐw p∩ʇ !wo ʇµө!ʁ ʁɐʍ ƨʞ!ꞁꞁ o∩ʇⅽꞁɐƨƨөƨ bʁөʇʇʎ w∩ⅽµ ʍµoꞁө oʈ ⅂∩uɐʇ!ʞ'ƨ ꞁ!uө∩b. ⊥µөʎ ⅽɐu ʍ!u ʇµ!ƨ ɾ∩ƨʇ ʍ!ʇµ b∩ʁө ɐ!w ꞁoꞁ

Rivitur

Banned
7483c2103b.jpg

Why does Ace Gaming only have 31% against Lunatik with this lineup?

I q∩uuo ɓ∩ʎƨ, I w!ɓµʇ ʇµʁoʍ ƨowөʇµ!uɓ ou ᗄⅽө⅁ɐw!uɓ. I ʞuoʍ ʇµөʎ ɐʁө ɐ b∩ɓ ʇөɐw p∩ʇ !wo ʇµө!ʁ ʁɐʍ ƨʞ!ꞁꞁ o∩ʇⅽꞁɐƨƨөƨ bʁөʇʇʎ w∩ⅽµ ʍµoꞁө oʈ ⅂∩uɐʇ!ʞ'ƨ ꞁ!uө∩b. ⊥µөʎ ⅽɐu ʍ!u ʇµ!ƨ ɾ∩ƨʇ ʍ!ʇµ b∩ʁө ɐ!w ꞁoꞁ
I wondered the same thing last night and thought that the odds would change.... They haven't.

impact

Banned
shape was a cool dude. He was the only one talking to me and my buddy and we all agreed that piece of shit was cheating. It's almost impossible to hide in ESEA cuz you play almost every match without this random shit happening then all of a sudden you're in 128 tick MM.

and yea I hope he takes that advice. Cheaters are among the worst people on earth

Rivitur

Banned
BYOC still going on Begenius down 5-0 ATM on inferno.

1/4 of my posts were erased from my post count and in guessing one of you had something to do with it!

Sajjaja

You played with my teammate shape. He's gotten a ton better over the past month.

"shitty cheating faggot is shitty cheating faggot go hang yourself while your daughter watches"

Jesus, impact...That's pretty harsh and definitely offensive

.........................disgusting..............

Top Bottom