• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Overdoziz

Banned
Also wanna point that if you respond to drama with more drama down the line somewhere this thread will probably just get locked. If you think someone is being a dumb-ass to the point where it's bannable just report him. If you think he's just being a dumb-ass put him on ignore.

#tampons

Omega

Banned
Yeah because friends let friends get shat on, disrespected and misrepresented.
If Atsou cared he would have posted himself. Which he did last night and then dropped it when the discussion was going nowhere. We're grown men, we can speak for ourselves.

No one even likes impact in this thread and I guarantee they thought the same thing you said. Only they kept it to themselves instead of shitting up the thread with more high school bullshit.

Haroon

I have already responded to impact a couple of posts back, but it appears that he wishes to continue with the drama. Here's something that he stated a few posts back:

I don't start drama. I don't care about the pointless drama that goes through this thread from people spectating games/talking shit. I just think it's cute you still try to play the good guy that does nothing wrong.

It would appear that you do like drama. In addition to that, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by consistently bashing me. Is it that you're attempting to change others opinion of me because you want others to think ill of me? If so, you're clearly doing a poor job at it. For someone to form that strong of an opinion about someone based on the limited amount of interaction. I hope that you're trolling. If you're not trolling, I suggest to look into the error of your ways.

If Atsou cared he would have posted himself. Which he did last night and then dropped it when the discussion was going nowhere. We're grown men, we can speak for ourselves.

Ah, still at it huh Omega.

This will be my last post in this community thread. I stated before that I was done with it due to the drama crap that some people bring up, and I regret coming back here. There are a couple of people in this community that are either two faced, or drama queens. I don't think that it is worth my time to defend myself because some guy on the internet thinks that I am a bad person. Later.

MayMay

Banned
Mayhem pls :p

giphy.gif

You know I'm sorry, babe :>

Sajjaja

What's Mayhem's last known address? His social security? What school does he go to? Does he like the Schlitterbahn? Does he ride it?

Is Angela Merkel his crush?

merkel-crying-sark.jpg

Sajjaja

To become EU GAF, we must think like EU GAF. I don't see how EU GAF can think of anything else.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Angela Merkel Rides the Schlitterbahn

cHinzo

That last round was so sad for Dignitas. XD Getting killed through smoke, whiffing AWP shots mid and throwing a HE grenade into his own face.

Xizk

Joshua Nissan ‏@JoshNissan 4m4 minutes ago
Online bo5 showmatch next month torqued @GODaZeD @m0E_tv @torquedMonte @trey_tck vs @CLGhazed @noshirt_tv @FNScsgo @OfficialCutler $1k buyin

Was just thinking that I wanted to see the banned players do this. Too bad they don't have AZK and Swag.

cHinzo

Joshua Nissan ‏@JoshNissan 4m4 minutes ago
Online bo5 showmatch next month torqued @GODaZeD @m0E_tv @torquedMonte @trey_tck vs @CLGhazed @noshirt_tv @FNScsgo @OfficialCutler $1k buyin

Was just thinking that I wanted to see the banned players do this. Too bad they don't have AZK and Swag.

They should make a showmatch between the banned cheaters vs match fixers. :D

Sajjaja

Anyone else watching LDLC White v. NV? NV has 90% odds and it's in overtime...18-18. BO1. On LAN. Inferno.

EDIT: Triple OT now. LDLC up 20-19.

Top Bottom