• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
It's just a game, dude. If you think that cheaters are among the worst people on earth, then your priorities need some serious reconsideration lol

Yea if you spend your free time and money literally just to piss other people off and waste their time you are among the worst people on earth.

There's a lot of people on earth you know. I also put people who drive with trailers in the fast lane on the highway going 60 among the worst people on earth too. And just people who drive 60 in the fast lane in general.

Looks like what I expected. I wonder what kind of viewers someone who streams themself cheating gets.

mvtn

Yea if you spend your free time and money literally just to piss other people off and waste their time you are among the worst people on earth.

There's a lot of people on earth you know. I also put people who drive with trailers in the fast lane on the highway going 60 among the worst people on earth too. And just people who drive 60 in the fast lane in general.

Looks like what I expected. I wonder what kind of viewers someone who streams themself cheating gets.

Well, he seems pretty serious about streaming, which makes this case even more weird, but whatever.

On the other hand, looking at that cache video I had a bit of a nostalgia trip and played few rounds of 1.6 and it was truly amazing experience after almost 3 years.

Sajjaja

I wish this game was like the movie Gamer where you actually die in RL, especially if you hack because there's no one more deserving of death than hacking in a video game. Should be a spectacle too, like people around the world should get a live stream of it and sell popcorn and shit. Also a cam on family members of the to be deceased as their salty tears will fuel my raging boner and teach them a lesson not to tolerate cheaters in a video game.

amidoingitrite?

cHinzo

D9EF0C1BA7058BA536D2DD188D61F7A39AB1E256
My best game since forever. :D Never dropped a 40+ kills bomb before. Also had 100 points, woohoo. We came back from being 4-13 down, to win it 16-14. \o/

Odah

Banned
I once cheated in Portal.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD'S BEEN BEEN TURNIN

cHinzo

I don't believe this
Omega please. I'm just not that great of a fragger. Prefer doing the lurkings and supporting. :( I didn't even get 40+ kills when I was in Silver lol.

Is there also some fresh new drama in this thread? I might need to re-read those couple of pages. :>

Odah

Banned
wow 16-4 Ace Gaming :lol

Granted, it's Dust2, but Lunatik should have had a better fight.

The facts are still there tho, a team consisting of players who spent a good amount of time in ESEA Invite vs. a team that never even made it into invite.

Let's see how Ace Gaming will do on more team based maps

Sajjaja

wow 16-4 Ace Gaming :lol

Granted, it's Dust2, but Lunatik should have had a better fight.

The facts are still there tho, a team consisting of players who spent a good amount of time in ESEA Invite vs. a team that never even made it into invite.

Let's see how Ace Gaming will do on more team based maps
M0e is a blessing to every team he touches
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He's the hero of NA CS.

Sajjaja

true

maybe you could see that if you weren't in a Steam group titled his fucking alias. lmfao

edit: oh wait you were one of the silvers on his team, you know just how much of a douche he is. nevermind
#wurstgaf represent.

Atsou is one of the most sincere guys here. You would be able to see that if you weren't so busy jacking off to the smell of your own farts.

He may get into the game, but at least he doesn't wish a morbid death upon others for aggravating him over a video game, insult other peoples character so disrespectfully that others peoples opinions of him are degraded, and continue to belittle people in such an arrogant fucking and rather disgusting manner that is ridiculously presumptuous.

GUESS IM JUST A LEGENDARY EAGLE FOR LIFE, MAN. No wait, I'm silver apparently. Not true, but even if I was WHO GIVES A FUCK? Does that make someone a bad person?

My opinion doesn't matter obviously because I'm in a steam group named after him. That makes me unable to make judgments objectively. Guess I'm a worthless piece of shit right? I should kill myself.

Man I thought I had issues with other people in here, but that is all dwarfed by my opinion of you now.

Sorry about the drama CoolS, just had to be said.

Rivitur

Banned
#wurstgaf represent.

Atsou is one of the most sincere guys here. You would be able to see that if you weren't so busy jacking off to the smell of your own farts.

He may get into the game, but at least he doesn't wish a morbid death upon others for aggravating him over a video game, insult other peoples character so disrespectfully that others peoples opinions of him are degraded, and continue to belittle people in such an arrogant fucking and rather disgusting manner that is ridiculously presumptuous.

GUESS IM JUST A LEGENDARY EAGLE FOR LIFE, MAN. No wait, I'm silver apparently. Not true, but even if I was WHO GIVES A FUCK? Does that make someone a bad person?

My opinion doesn't matter obviously because I'm in a steam group named after him. That makes me unable to make judgments objectively. Guess I'm a worthless piece of shit right? I should kill myself.

Man I thought I had issues with other people in here, but that is all dwarfed by my opinion of you now.

Sorry about the drama CoolS, just had to be said.
*Claps*

And fuck bing

vocab

So I played like 10 games recently.

So far I have been criticized of my play by NiP Get Right - A, who types out calls, says I should stay on retake servers, and that I don't know what I'm doing (after I clutched). Yet when I watch the motherfucker playing he types mid play that hes t spawn or A, and he gets shot after hearing the guy running for 5 secs from neither of those places. Didnt even look where the sounds were coming from. I went off on him hard after that one. Told him to go to Amazon, and buy a fucking mic and headphones. Thankfully my team was sick of the guy.

I get accused of getting boosted by the top fragger twice because I'm at the bottom. Asked if I was a silver. Called me bad off client (I never even said one word and the guy was just talking shit for no reason). He asked for a drop, and I went off on him. I'm not typing what I said because I'll get banned.

Look I'm the most inconsistent fucking person at this game, but when you are a rude fucking faggot it just makes me pretend I'm playing 4v5. Sick of these source cunts playing this low skill ceiling ass game thinking their hot shit. Fucking CSGO. Now I'm super depressed, and mad.

Top Bottom