• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Why the hell haven't I checked CSGL today. God damn it, if only I saw nV's odds earlier.

wqghjca.png

#pray4quiche

Odah

Banned
2e65c61b00.png

It's like they want to give me skins

was a good week for betting, except for that Frech Fail... (LDLC lost to Space Soldiers and Titan lost ot Hellraisers)

c0c2706030.png

Salt Team of the week: LDLCwhite (They made me lose money on that day instead of profit/going even, oh and Titan)

Facepalm Team of the week: Giant5 (I could have won alot but when they were up 15-11 they decided to play like silvers and tie 15-15)

udiie

crazy how different my experience was playing at MG with GAF and playing at MG with an irl friend
similarly ranked but it seemed like i had free reign to do literally anything i wanted and still dominate with my work friend
luck of the draw probably

Omega

Banned
Its easier to play with people you know.

My IRL friends are garbage but when we scrimmed Gears/Halo or even.played CS it was so easy. Dudes never even bought armor and I carried them to nova4/mg1 last year

Top Bottom