• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

UgfF327.gif

<3

God Bless You and God Save Angela Merkel

Sajjaja

crazy how different my experience was playing at MG with GAF and playing at MG with an irl friend
similarly ranked but it seemed like i had free reign to do literally anything i wanted and still dominate with my work friend
luck of the draw probably

2COOL4US

Don't worry guys he just wants some good old fashion gambling advice.

Bet SKDC tomorrow Bish

Heheheheheheheh

wait a minute..............SKDC ISN'T PLAYING TOMORROW.

EDIT: Oh wait they are.....

udiie

Mixed rank games are gonna be a lot of work.

Solo queue is pretty much me running around doing whatever and I tend to do well there, too... but they're all my rank (plus smurfs and other malcontents). Even if they don't communicate or whatever, they're generally better at shooting people than the novas and silvers we play with.

lots of his friends we queued with were nova 1 to 4 & one unranked
wasnt too far off skillwise from what merkelm8s had today

haveheart

Banned
Anyone got a CSGO key for me? A freind wants to start playing, however, I don't wanna buy a key when it's not on sale.
I would give a key back as soon as it's on sale again

Rivitur

Banned
No one told me Gplay vs SS was a BO5!!!!

Aww I thought I was BO3 with SS 1 map adv. If I had known its BO5 I would have bet high on gplay :/

Xizk

"There's no way HR will have a chance so I will only bet a few cents" - Xizk earlier today.

1 dollar value if HR wins lol D:

mvtn

What a match right now even tho the 2nd map wasn't that entertaining if you ask me.

Rooting for Dignitas next, hopefully they'll show the dominance as they did against FlipSid3.

Xizk

What a match right now even tho the 2nd map wasn't that entertaining if you ask me.

Rooting for Dignitas next, hopefully they'll show the dominance as they did against FlipSid3.

Hope they lose; I want to see fnatic vs NV finals. Will be great.

cHinzo

If I had skins, I would throw some on Dig with these odds and how shaky nV has been playing lately. :d Too bad it's still unlocked until 14/5. T.T

Xizk

VP vs NIP tomorrow on ESEA and the map is Train :eek:

They both were great on the old Train so will be a great match. A 50/50 matchup as it gets. Would slightly favor VP because they played and beat HR recently but who knows really. Will probably bet on underdog then unless it's 50/50 and then a small VP bet.

ChrisW

So in sad, but good news today. I used the VAC ban checker posted on Reddit and found that there had been another wave, as about 7 people I played DM and comp with and against had been VAC banned in the past 2/3 days.

Unfortunately one of them actually qued with us in the lobby, thought he was a decent player, but now he's banned. Strangely we still lost that game, so no biggy.

The second player we played with wasn't in our lobby and unfortunately he got put onto our team and has been VAC banned. We did suspect him a bit because he would top frag, but then make really stupid mistakes as if trying to hide it.

Does anyone know if we lose points for getting put with him, even if he wasnt in our lobby?

mvtn

VP vs NIP tomorrow on ESEA and the map is Train :eek:

They both were great on the old Train so will be a great match. A 50/50 matchup as it gets. Would slightly favor VP because they played and beat HR recently but who knows really. Will probably bet on underdog then unless it's 50/50 and then a small VP bet.

Oh, so it happened, new Train is going to be played. I've tried it, but it just doesn't feel right to be a tier one map.

frbrr

Oh, so it happened, new Train is going to be played. I've tried it, but it just doesn't feel right to be a tier one map.

I think you really need to be able to see under the trains like in 1.6 for it to be good with this layout.
retakes seem way too hard at the moment, there are just too many positions where you have to get up close and check.

Top Bottom