• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
lost all mah skins

protip: never listen to rivitur, he can't even spell riveter right
What the hell did you bet on?

All I said was bet HR (low) because the odds were below 10. Chances are they were going to lose but the bet is a great bet because the amount if they do win is big.

And I said bet dig low because they shouldn't be that low of an underdog.

If you went high with all your bets then betting isn't something you should be doing :/

MayMay

Banned
Hold onto your butts - Off-topic incoming

Shiet, Japanese Black Desert Version is out -- there's a thread on Gaf with detailed instructions on how to sign up and shit. No need for a Korean Social Security Number so anyone can sign up. Full IP lock still, but the instructions also contain 1-2 neat VPNs that one can use. There's even an english patch, google translate level quality but good enough yo lol
cHinzo, play this with me pls.

2756567.jpg

Damn, thats hawt!

Shiet, Japanese Black Desert Version is out -- there's a thread on Gaf with detailed instructions on how to sign up and shit. No need for a Korean Social Security Number so anyone can sign up. Full IP lock still, but the instructions also contain 1-2 neat VPNs that one can use. There's even an english patch, google translate level quality but good enough yo lol

cHinzo, play this with me --
2756567.jpg

rugioh

Banned
2am solo queue was good
mirage is best solo queue map now
goodbye dust2

Mirage is my favorite map but I'm sooo bad at it lmao. I went on a crazy tilt yesterday but I tried to play through it which is never recommended. I thought watching high RWS players ESEA demos would be a good idea but I think I should just stick to tournament player demos haha.

Got up to Silver Elite this weekend.

I seem to be having a lot of success on Cache and Nuke, but somewhy I can't figure out Dust 2. It feels like every direction you go, you'll have a long, zero cover area to clear to reach a bomb site. That map seems to heavily favour snipers and Aug/SG553s, and shotguns/SMGs seem like a waste.

tootsi666

Pls tell me there is an English stream for Encore-TSM match that doesn't have a crazy guy casting

Edit. Fortunately I kinda understand German

ACE 1991

Is anyone new to CSGO looking for people to play with? I wanna start getting into this, but I don't have anyone to play with currently.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe..._officially_retiring_from_casting_pro_csgo_i/

I hope to still see you all around, and now that I've broken free of the reputational risk I pose to the now unaffiliated orgs I worked for, you can expect me to be a lot more of an opinionated jerk in the future. Hell, let's start now. Fuck the following people: ESEA, Thorin, Joshua Nissan, Rahim, and most of Cloud9. You're all ridiculous clowns for one reason or another, and it's nice to be able to say so without worrying about making people hate me.

Alright, so it might be different now that they are a completely different lineup, but to be honest I've always found them spoiled, self-centered and unprofessional. They're like the Toronto Maple Leafs of CS.

lol

Top Bottom