• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

snack

baguette-boys.jpg

Where do you guys go to watch the matches? I notice everyone here is always watching the same match but I never see a Twitch link or anything? I know you can spectate in CS:GO, but how do you know who and when to watch?

Where do you guys go to watch the matches? I notice everyone here is always watching the same match but I never see a Twitch link or anything? I know you can spectate in CS:GO, but how do you know who and when to watch?

Assuming you are talking about the pro matches, most are on twitch/MLG. Many of these guys watch because they have skins on the line. csgolounge has a schedule for most of the pro matches and provides links to the match about 5 mins before the "scheduled" start.

http://csgolounge.com/

Mokoi

Banned
using csgo lounge. Yall disgust me. They won't show esea matches being played.

Riv is the only cool dude. Just use HLTV.

Rivitur

Banned
using csgo lounge. Yall disgust me. They won't show esea matches being played.

Riv is the only cool dude. Just use HLTV.
<3

As stated by my brown brother. CSGL only gives you matches that are bettable and doesn't give you all the CSGO pro matches such as 3rd tier or 2nd tier.
Real men use gosugamers
Basically is the same as HLTV matches but more organized. They lack the same matches as HLTV however :/

Example: K1ck vs Panthers

And apparently they're the match list provider for reddit :eek:

Xizk

<3

As stated by my brown brother. CSGL only gives you matches that are bettable and doesn't give you all the CSGO pro matches such as 3rd tier or 2nd tier.

Basically is the same as HLTV matches but more organized. They lack the same matches as HLTV however :/

Example: K1ck vs Panthers

But why would you watch those if not for skins :>

Omega

Banned
I don't bet. I just prefer the layout of gosugamers

Plus it also tracks other games. But y'all aint about dat spectating life

Omega

Banned
Unknown I think its time for scout knives on the server... After you figure out how to get 1v1's

I wanna be the next NBKry
Ha. Unknown doesn't deal with that pleb shit

Its up to the dude who did all the back end stuff on pretty much all the servers

mvtn

These French fans cheering before and after every kill make it really easy to know when to switch tabs.

Anyway, that the hell happened. I know eV are pretty strong on d2 but dominant performance like this just shows up that they're not struggling anymore.

MayMay

Banned
May May Plz!

Working on it, still figuring out a reliable way to enable/disable the whole thing though - because if that doesnt work with a simple console command shits gonna start getting annoying. When yall want to play a gaf game, its set to 1v1 tho, and I'm not around to switch the files around or sumthing.

And its alot of files.

Big Plugins like that usually arent meant to be switched around and shit, but yea i'm on it.

frbrr

Got the first comment on my profile after 11 years on steam.

"you are ugly and disgusting, fucking faggot"

I'm so glad I set my profile to public after all this time

MayMay

Banned
Actually, I could just give you (udiie) a list of files that need to be deleted to remove the plugin... But that'd still be annoying because it's a long and boring process. Takes some time lol.

Did not want to experiment at the weekend, in case ppl wanted to play Gaf games - but Ill put the plugin on in the next few days to test some shit out and we'll see how it goes.

mvtn

I think you really need to be able to see under the trains like in 1.6 for it to be good with this layout.
retakes seem way too hard at the moment, there are just too many positions where you have to get up close and check.

Yes. In my opinion 1.6 has best de_train variation. It isn't that confusing call-outs wise and I really liked the simplicity of it (open plants).

However, I might be wrong since I haven't played 1.6 in good 3-4 years.

mvtn

cbble had its issues, but it wasn't bad like some of the csgo maps.

Yeah, but almost every map had its issues back in the days, since Valve has been updating them once in a year or two.

I was supposed to be asleep at the moment, but I just simply can't go to bed when there's such an amazing match going on.

Top Bottom