• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Sajjaja

I'm telling Bish.
ljmnTcL.gif

frbrr

So with the new vac wave i went over the game history on my other account.
I used to think cheaters were rare, but damn was I wrong.
~80% of the games had at least one cheater, one game had 6 cheaters.

Omega

Banned
So with the new vac wave i went over the game history on my other account.
I used to think cheaters were rare, but damn was I wrong.
~80% of the games had at least one cheater, one game had 6 cheaters.

People automatically assume cheaters have to be globals, I never understood that.

I always knew there were cheaters at every rank, I just never cared about the ones at MG/Nova. If you have to cheat and that's the highest you can get you're beyond terrible so a few advantages your way makes little difference.

Rivitur

Banned
People automatically assume cheaters have to be globals, I never understood that.

I always knew there were cheaters at every rank, I just never cared about the ones at MG/Nova. If you have to cheat and that's the highest you can get you're beyond terrible so a few advantages your way makes little difference.
Is this a haiku?

Odah

Banned
I know this is slightly off-topic but I just have to post it here. Fuck I need to post it EVERYWHERE, even on my moms head.

378530c992.png

RIP CSGO 2014-2015 I WILL MISS U BUT U JUST GOT REKT

I know this is slightly off-topic but I just have to post it here. Fuck I need to post it EVERYWHERE, even on my moms head.

378530c992.png

RIP CSGO 2014-2015 I WILL MISS U BUT U JUST GOT REKT

When this train derails. I'll be there to put your broken heart to sleep.

Hixx

Inferno has replaced Nuke as my "I'm not playing that shit, get it the fuck out of the list" map.

Rather play fucking Cobble
Brch14R.png

Mokoi

Banned
A bit salty. 15-14 I get two picks with awp, but then team decides lets all scatter like roaches. Everyone ends up getting picked off. So many brain dead players I tell ya.

Also I was on fire with ak tonight. At least it felt like it. Also also after much switching I finally got used to 1920 I guess. Awp game a bit rough, but it has gotten better.

Top Bottom