• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

ChrisW

So happy to see that the latest VAC ban wave has caught several people I played with, thought they'd escaped when they weren't banned today. But checked just now to see the ban hammer had fallen! NICE!

Love when we call these people out in-game and they try to deny it and say we are just being stupid and that he's a smurf!

cHinzo

Just in time to watch Atsou get promoted to Global.

rugioh

Banned
I'm thinking about getting a knife off the steam market but it seems like all the prices are inflated due to low inventory.. would it be better to convert some money into keys and get one off csgolounge instead?

Hixx

Cobble is great.

I really don't mind it but the lads I play with get in a huff if it's not Dust 2, Mirage or Cache.

Mind, one of them thinks Overpass is more CT-sided than Nuke so maybe I just need new acquaintances.

I know you read this thread, Penny.

Odah

Banned
6TRac49.png

Guess I'll be taking a break from CS too, lol

Combat looks awful tho. Hate Skyrim's combat system as much as you want, it's atleast simple and easy.

omg
OMG

GUISE! Imagine...image a TES game with the combat system of Morrowind (+some tweaks, -random hit detection)

Odah

Banned
As if GS reviews mean anything

SMDH Odah. I thought you were a good guy

TES > Everything. Skyrim is a better game than Witcher in total. Oblivion isn't weak at all. Morrowind = best rpg of all time, screw crpg's. Fallout 4 will be game of the year like x200 ...and I will love it. Top 5 games of all time: Morrowind - Fallout 3 - Skyrim - Oblivion - Fallout: New Vegas. Bethesda > Obsidian / Fallout 3 > Fallout: New Vegas. Bethesda's rpg's are just a step over your typical openworld game. Noone will ever achieve the same type of quality like you would expect in an openworld game.

bam

MayMay

Banned
Combat looks awful tho. Hate Skyrim's combat system as much as you want, it's atleast simple and easy.

That's really not what I want from a combat system. Also.. TW3s combat system hardly looks awful. I take it you also dislike Dark Souls cuz you suck at it? :p

TES > Everything. Skyrim is a better game than Witcher in total. Oblivion isn't weak at all. Morrowind = best rpg of all time, screw crpg's. Fallout 4 will be game of the year like x200 ...and I will love it. Top 5 games of all time: Morrowind - Fallout 3 - Skyrim - Oblivion - Fallout: New Vegas. Bethesda > Obsidian / Fallout 3 > Fallout: New Vegas. Bethesda's rpg's are just a step over your typical openworld game. Noone will ever achieve the same type of quality like you would expect in an openworld game.

bam

Dafuck did I just read...!?

As if GS reviews mean anything

Ehh, Gamespot is right after Edge in my "trustworthy" list. Rather read a nice Gamespot review than something from IGN.

bam

bSXGToi.gif

bam

plz-stop-post.jpg

Odah

Banned
Dude's I'm not joking. I once even made a "Todd Howard - Savior of the Universe" video, where you would see a slideshow of pictures featuring Todd with "Flash" by Queen playing in the background. I even uploaded it on Youtube.

I removed it later though cus my ex-gf found it a little weird.

edit: actually you can still find it on yt if you search for it lol

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsa5hkk9KaY

I know I'm weird. Don't judge me
my love knows no boundaries

Dude's I'm not joking. I once even made a "Todd Howard - Savior of the Universe" video, where you would see a slideshow of pictures featuring Todd with "Flash" by Queen playing in the background. I even uploaded it on Youtube.

I removed it later though cus my ex-gf found it a little weird.

edit: actually you can still find it on yt if you search for it lol

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsa5hkk9KaY

I know I'm weird. Don't judge me
my love knows no boundaries

Odah pls

I was about to post it because I found it immediately...

Omega

Banned

bam

If bish is still around I hope he bans you for such a ridiculous statement.

Odah

Banned
If bish is still around I hope he bans you for such a ridiculous statement.

In terms of Athmosphere and world design Bethesda just nailed it! Character Design aswell. New Vegas trumped with loads of quests and overall better quest/dialoge design. The world was boring.

ontopic: lets go Gamers2! 2 as in Michu and Minise lol

edit2: OH GOD YES. Caster for this game will be Rahim 'Babam' Abdullaev

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?

omg
OMG

GUISE! Imagine...image a TES game with the combat system of Morrowind (+some tweaks, -random hit detection)

Haven't played any Witcher game but the combat system couldn't possibly be worse than TES combat.

But combat isn't the only issue I have with Skyrim, I just can't stand Bethesda games.

Ludono

Like they have a moral highground with their awful owner Lpkane.

Well I do agree that he's a douche and they've done some shady as fuck stuff in the past but I think they did the right thing in this situation because let's face it, the Lounge owners are just as shady.

Omega

Banned
Well I do agree that he's a douche and they've done some shady as fuck stuff in the past but I think they did the right thing in this situation because let's face it, the Lounge owners are just as shady.

I know people like to jump and take sides on everything, but he's still a dick.

Just because he's not bending over backwards for CSGL right now doesn't mean he's any less of a dick. For all we know he's probably trying to strong arm them into giving him a better deal. Two weeks from now CSGL only puts up ESEA/ESL matches or something

Like they have a moral highground with their awful owner Lpkane.

I know people like to jump and take sides on everything, but he's still a dick.

Just because he's not bending over backwards for CSGL right now doesn't mean he's any less of a dick. For all we know he's probably trying to strong arm them into giving him a better deal. Two weeks from now CSGL only puts up ESEA/ESL matches or something

Banned form ESEA.

Top Bottom