• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

tootsi666

I know people like to jump and take sides on everything, but he's still a dick.

Just because he's not bending over backwards for CSGL right now doesn't mean he's any less of a dick. For all we know he's probably trying to strong arm them into giving him a better deal. Two weeks from now CSGL only puts up ESEA/ESL matches or something
How could Ipkane strong arm Lounge? He can't stop them putting ESEA matches on Lounge. Lounge just doesn't want to pay for ads.

Edit. In theory they could if Lounge cared about their ads being aired during ESL/ESEA matches enough to pay but it's pretty clear they don't

Ludono

Guys, guys....the Upsettening:

7913dab086.jpg

wtf lol

When I saw those low 20 odds on VP in a Bo1 I had to throw whatever I had on them, only had a few 10 cent skins in my returns though ;_;

Sajjaja

Yall just ran out and got mowed down. I'm afraid to ask, but what rank are you? Yall gotta at least smoke off hell

Edit: Whats the best way to record videos? I have an nvidia card

MG2ish. It was on 2nd round pistol so we didn't buy smokes because usually Mac10+armor does the job.

cresto

So lets say I have a sick clutch, but im not recording. Is there a function that allows you to record the previous 5 minutes or anything like that?

Mokoi

Banned
yessss you can set it to shadow! record, and just press key button to save it. You can set time intervals yes just check the settings.

I don't use shadowplay any more because get stuttering gameplay with it installed. Be warned.

Don't forget peps KeyD vs Tempo soon!

Overdoziz

Banned
So lets say I have a sick clutch, but im not recording. Is there a function that allows you to record the previous 5 minutes or anything like that?
I always just go back to the demo cause I can't handle even the slightest of framedrops when I'm playing.

sneakypete got mad at me when I queued up Nuke but then we won the game and we ate each others' pies and it was good. praise satan

Lawd help your unblessed heart.

Bot Bob will always be the best Nuke teammate. Won't play unless he's on our squad

tell em sneaky

Oh man I forgot about Bob.

t side, 0 picks, bickering teammates over a dropped player.. Bot Bob put on his finest gator boots and stomped Leeroy Jenkins' dick in the mud. Runs thru hut and plants A without nary a bucket of chicken or CT in sight. We easily clean up the round, our members swollen in fear and admiration. The other team never recovered. Bob stormed sites like it was dubya dubya two and we followed him to glory again and again. I learned so much that day.

Omega

Banned
Lawd help your unblessed heart.

Oh man I forgot about Bob.

t side, 0 picks, bickering teammates over a dropped player.. Bot Bob put on his finest gator boots and stomped Leeroy Jenkins' dick in the mud. Runs thru hut and plants A without nary a bucket of chicken or CT in sight. We easily clean up the round, our members swollen in fear and admiration. The other team never recovered. Bob stormed sites like it was dubya dubya two and we followed him to glory again and again. I learned so much that day.

quite possibly the greatest re-telling of a tale ever

snack

Anyone here do skin betting via SkinArena, CSGOSHUFFLE.com, or other sites? I'm wondering if you guys wanna team up and bet on pots together so we have a better chance to win.

ChrisW

Is there a command for console that will stop the in-game audio from lowering when people talk? I hate when people start chatting and the game noise drops too low

There any reason people seem to love Dust 2? I just don't get what people like about it. Zero cover all over the place, and no close-quarters, only long ranges, heavily favors snipers.

On the other hand, I love Nuke and Cache.

Hixx

There any reason people seem to love Dust 2? I just don't get what people like about it. Zero cover all over the place, and no close-quarters, only long ranges, heavily favors snipers.

On the other hand, I love Nuke and Cache.

It's incredibly easy to learn, uncomplicated smokes etc and as you said it "heavily favours snipers"... people love sniping. Most importantly to me, though, is that you don't think "man, we need to get 9 or 10 CT rounds to have a chance".

Top Bottom