• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
Played a bunch with 0mega today, good games. Actually ranked up in one of them - lots of fun.

Also, stop changing your avatar every day lol.

dat overpass carry

and nah man, I have more avatars than chinzo has smurfs. I can't make a decision on which to use, he knows my pain.

MayMay

Banned
what rank are you now?

dmg but at like 80% win percentage

udiie is not a badge

6e7809101e.png

Mokoi

Banned
The hell with everyone getting dmg. I'm just here trying to get ranked up to silver 5 and yall rank up like it nothing.

mvtn

Anyone know how I check my mouse's DPI?

Depends on what mouse you have. For example I know that SteelSeries and Logitech have their own software where you can check and change DPI.

The hell with everyone getting dmg. I'm just here trying to get ranked up to silver 5 and yall rank up like it nothing.

So I am not the only one stuck in Silver? Phew.

Why are there six silver ranks? I never got that.

Silver- six
Nova- four
Guardian- four
Eagle- two

Then you have Supreme and Global. I guess this could be considered two, similar skill group.

MutFox

Banned
EU players are probably ranked higher than NA, yes.
Just wish latency to EU wasn't as bad, would love that competition to get better.

NA players won't say others are better, but NA players are better at other games...
Like, uhhh... Well the Nintendo World Championships are here and an NA player will win.

Odah

Banned
EU players are probably ranked higher than NA, yes.
Just wish latency to EU wasn't as bad, would love that competition to get better.

NA players won't say others are better, but NA players are better at other games...
Like, uhhh... Well the Nintendo World Championships are here and an NA player will win.

Don't forget Halo

Hixx

quiche put down the knives

seriously tho get rid of the butterfly knife i watched a few of your rounds tonight and you have your knife out way too often

give it to me instead, i know the correct knife to gun ratio
3N1H0Fc.png

Top Bottom