• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

There any reason people seem to love Dust 2? I just don't get what people like about it. Zero cover all over the place, and no close-quarters, only long ranges, heavily favors snipers.

It's a very straightforward map. No getting lost on the map or getting exposed by thousands of corners at the same time. It's very rewarding to take small parts of the map, working your way to a bombsite. For example, you can as a terrorist rush long early, take control there, fall back to upper mid while leaving a single guy at long and work yourselves towards short to go for a split or just take mid control and leave them guessing. If u take control at cat, you can go for an A play, as well as an A fake and go mid to B or for a B split. etc.

The smokes are easy to learn, as well as the pop flashes. I also feel that the terrorist got an equal chance to win vs the counter terrorists, because of how the map is build. Rotating from A to B takes a while for CTs. The map also favours good aim and snipers, but can be taken out by easy throwable smokes.

haveheart

Banned
It's a very straightforward map. No getting lost on the map or getting exposed by thousands of corners at the same time. It's very rewarding to take small parts of the map, working your way to a bombsite. For example, you can as a terrorist rush long early, take control there, fall back to upper mid while leaving a single guy at long and work yourselves towards short to go for a split or just take mid control and leave them guessing. If u take control at cat, you can go for an A play, as well as an A fake and go mid to B or for a B split. etc.

The smokes are easy to learn, as well as the pop flashes. I also feel that the terrorist got an equal chance to win vs the counter terrorists, because of how the map is build. Rotating from A to B takes a while for CTs. The map also favours good aim and snipers, but can be taken out by easy throwable smokes.

This

And it's the best map ever created for any game

cHinzo

Lmao the amount of Zeus kills in the Fnatic vs Nerdrage game. XD Olofmeister 2-1 jOELZ! Also the incendiary kill from jOELZ on Flusha while he tried to defuse lol. This game.

Omega

Banned
sory cHinzo and Rivi. not sure if you guys ever got around to hopping on L4D2 but it felt damn good to breathe like a normal human and be able to sleep.

definitely up for some L4D next time though

Xizk

HR made it back from 8-13 to 14-14 and then they lost RIP. Last round Angel just ran into A site without checking his corners and the bomb wasn't even planted so no need to hurry.

cHinzo

sory cHinzo and Rivi. not sure if you guys ever got around to hopping on L4D2 but it felt damn good to breathe like a normal human and be able to sleep.

Np man. We couldn't find a fourth guy anyway. Glad u could catch some sleep, although we all know sleep is for the weak. :D

MayMay

Banned

Np man. We couldn't find a fourth guy anyway. Glad u could catch some sleep, although we all know sleep is for the weak. :D

You're right.

I fully expect Mayhem to remove me once he reads this convo ;_;

remove-from-friends-fb.gif

MayMay

Banned
Yaaay - well done :3

Also... fuck yes:

7b258aeebd.png

The struggle when you had to verify your files and couldnt chat/do anything anymore for 5-15 minutes is finally over.

Xizk

CLG just lost Cache against Lunatik :D Would be funny if they manage to lose inferno too. 9% odds on Lunatik. Will be sad that I didn't bet.

Omikron

CLG aren't very smart are they?

Currently destroying Lunatik on inferno, Hazed / Cutler are basically max money (15k+ after buying) and Tarik buys down to 0.

Just idiotic.

Omega

Banned
I should really pick a sensitivity and stick with it. It's really fucking up my aim.

People mess around with their settings too much, as if trying out a new sensitivity is gonna turn them from ShahZam into kennyS. Only change it if you find it actually has a negative impact on your aim. If you have to quickly snap to another enemy and it either takes your crosshair 5 years to get to him or you completely zip passed him because your sens is too high, then you need a change.

Too many people overreact because of their bad aim and think it has something to do with sensitivity.

Uriah

People mess around with their settings too much, as if trying out a new sensitivity is gonna turn them from ShahZam into kennyS. Only change it if you find it actually has a negative impact on your aim. If you have to quickly snap to another enemy and it either takes your crosshair 5 years to get to him or you completely zip passed him because your sens is too high, then you need a change.

Too many people overreact because of their bad aim and think it has something to do with sensitivity.

Yeah, I recently tried raising it to 2.5, but I think I'm going to lower it down.

MayMay

Banned
Played a bunch with 0mega today, good games. Actually ranked up in one of them - lots of fun.

Stop changing your avatar every day lol.

Top Bottom