• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

quiche put down the knives

seriously tho get rid of the butterfly knife i watched a few of your rounds tonight and you have your knife out way too often

give it to me instead, i know the correct knife to gun ratio
3N1H0Fc.png

I know :( I keep getting caught with grenades and my knife out. I did get up to 6 on my ST Knife now though :D

1v1 minecraft. now.

How the fuck do you even 1v1 in minecraft :lol

Mokoi

Banned
Man those 'muricans couldn't carry today. Next time we play on EU servers so u guys can sit back and relax. 8)
I did my part on shit2 even with how shit of a map it is.
----
I have transcended the need for a crosshair. it's just an eyesore.

Odah

Banned
If any of the NA teams will actually get 1 map off then color me surprised.

Besides, when does this god damn tournament finally start ._.

MayMay

Banned
Announcement

The (not so anonymous) benefactor Unknown One, who is providing the current CSGAF (west coast) server, decided it's better to have 1v1s run on that server. So.. yeah. The server now runs the 1v1 plugin + a whole bunch of 1v1 maps to choose from.

In case there's need for a Gaf scrim just decide on a date/time in advance and either Unknown, udiie or myself are gonna remove the 1v1 plugin for that occasion.

That's all. In case anyone is looking for the IP;Password - they're somewhere in the CSGAF group, I think.

cHinzo

If any of the NA teams will actually get 1 map off then color me surprised.

Besides, when does this god damn tournament finally start ._.

Dude, NA plays against Immunity. Those guys lost to a French tier 3 team during the qualifiers for Dreamhack Tours.

Mokoi

Banned
I like the deagle (well sometimes), but damm it frustrates me when these so called pros buy one. Just use a five seven.

Announcement

The (not so anonymous) benefactor Unknown One, who is providing the current CSGAF (west coast) server, decided it's better to have 1v1s run on that server. So.. yeah. The server now runs the 1v1 plugin + a whole bunch of 1v1 maps to choose from.

In case there's need for a Gaf scrim just decide on a date/time in advance and either Unknown, udiie or myself are gonna remove the 1v1 plugin for that occasion.

That's all. In case anyone is looking for the IP;Password - they're somewhere in the CSGAF group, I think.
Nice work.

Omega

Banned
Announcement

1v1 me

rugioh

Banned
Announcement

Could someone PM me the info?

Top Bottom