• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ensirius

This is the second time I am getting a VAC error in the middle of a match in the past week.
What the fuck is wrong?
It redirects me to a website, but nothing there works.

The error just seems to go after I wait a while.

I am now under a two hour cooldown because I failed to reconnect.

This is bullshit.

Holiday

Banned
This is the second time I am getting a VAC error in the middle of a match in the past week.
What the fuck is wrong?
It redirects me to a website, but nothing there works.

The error just seems to go after I wait a while.

I am now under a two hour cooldown because I failed to reconnect.

This is bullshit.

Is it the error about VAC authentication? If so, try re-synching your system clock on your PC. It seemed to work for me recently.

Holiday

Banned
What do you mean by that?

If you click on your clock/calendar on the taskbar and enter the settings, there should be an option to update your time. For me on Windows 8, it was click calendar -> change date and time settings -> click "internet time" tab -> change settings -> update

Ensirius

If you click on your clock/calendar on the taskbar and enter the settings, there should be an option to update your time. For me on Windows 8, it was click calendar -> change date and time settings -> click "internet time" tab -> change settings -> update

Done.

Thank you. Let's hope it works.

I caved and joined ESEA. Couldn't handle this shit matchmaking anymore.

valve is missing out on so much money not having a 2nd tier pro matchmaking with a quarterly fee.

they should just run operations for 3 months and the operation servers are 128 tick, pro settings, etc. $15 every 3 months.

say even 1/10 of the monthly uniques subscribe..

6,541,009/4 =
654101 x 15=
$9,811,513.5 per MONTH

that's almost 10 million dollars per month they could possibly make, on a low estimate.

Omega

Banned
...or they can just have a proper MM system

This shit is so bad you have people advocating that Valve should charge people more to play a game they already paid for.

udiie

mm is a joke. How is it matchmaking when I'm ranked with almost 900 hours on my account playing against guys with less than 1hr?
I remember yesterday jokingly giving a guy tips b/c his account said 1hr played and he was crushing our team. put a duration played limit on matchmaking.

Omega

Banned
mm is a joke. How is it matchmaking when I'm ranked with almost 900 hours on my account playing against guys with less than 1hr?
I remember yesterday jokingly giving a guy tips b/c his account said 1hr played and he was crushing our team. put a duration played limit on matchmaking.

like I told Mayhem, it was just beginners luck.

i don't understand what c9 are doing

reggie.jpg

...or they can just have a proper MM system

This shit is so bad you have people advocating that Valve should charge people more to play a game they already paid for.

More for a premium service. It would also help curb smurfs and cheaters.

$15 every 3 months for operation bonuses, 120 tick, pro settings, less cheaters and smurfs sounds like a good deal to me.

Won about $7 on VP vs nv, lost about $2 on nip vs navi. Good day I guess.

Surprised navi got the 2-0. Expected a 1-1.

ChrisW

Anyone else noticed and significant increased in hackers, past 5 games I've played has had atleast one guy walling, but on accounts with over 1,000 hours.

So i'm assuming they have stolen the accounts, first one from this morning is now VAC banned and overwatch banned, so hopefully the ban hammer will strike again soon.

Anyone else noticed and significant increased in hackers, past 5 games I've played has had atleast one guy walling, but on accounts with over 1,000 hours.

So i'm assuming they have stolen the accounts, first one from this morning is now VAC banned and overwatch banned, so hopefully the ban hammer will strike again soon.

Idle master is a thing. Easy to idle accounts.

I have been seeing some funny stuff lately too. For headshotted from sniper nest on mirage through smoke, trying to cross to t side of mid. Headshotter had not seen me before the smoke.

clav

I just started playing competitive recently, and I finished a match where a team went 16-0 because the other team just ran into the middle on de_dust2 and sat there.

Is there a reason why people do this?

Struck me as an odd way to waste everyone's time.

Top Bottom