• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

mvtn

Seems like Vox have changed their roster a bit, but thankfully it seems that bearded one is still in, he's a cool dude.

I bet $2 on VoX

does that mean I can be a fan now?

Not until you change your avatar, buy few stickers and join several groups on Steam.

JIMN4r6.png

This feels better than it should.

it won't after you play a few games in nova...

Hixx

Why do observers never view the 1 left when it's 1 v 5. James got two kills there and we saw neither of them because the observer decided to view a CT coming through arches.
JzKGOjM.png

1b31a7473fed320aab61fc0e93158176a1ef09de4156ba7e3c718e5999d700fb.jpg

I cant leave it alone, I go away for a couple of months, then I fire it up and I'm spending too much time in it again.

WTF happened to cbble !? Its a different map now :( And where's my god damn prodigy.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Too many spots for US teams.

Please don't judge US teams based on Liquid. Right now they are barely a top 6 team in NA and teams like CLG, Luminosity, nihilum or even elevate would have done much better.
2 spots are perfectly fine. +1 Au, +1 Brazil and 6 eu spots are perfect for this event

cHinzo

NiP got 5 out of 15 T side rounds during the normal game. They get all 3 on T side during overtime. Dafuq?
Fnatic got 5 out of 15 T side rounds during the normal game. They're on their way to get all 3 on T side during overtime too.... DAFUQ?!
Guess me betting on underdogs today wasn't the best idea. lol

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

My inventory still has space left if u are planning to dump ur skins.

MayMay

Banned
I said I hate it. Yeah, we had a lucky game on it and won like 16:11 against a team with a bot (!) - still does not mean I have to like the stupid map lol.

Sajjaja

I put about $12 on Navi in the fnatic matchup and $10 on Navi in the NIP matchup. It's BO2 so it's pretty safe and with those odds I cannot resist.

Ozium

I'm looking for someone to teach me how to aim.

Please will pay in travelers cheques.

I click on the head and nothing happens. I click on the body and I see bullet impacts but there is no damage to the enemy.

How do I shoot?

you shoot better when you crouch so you should be crouching at all times? when are the times you do NOT want to crouch?

thanks

cHinzo

Liquid win incoming? Who gave them 25% odds against an Australian team? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edit: nvm forgot it was NA. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Odah

Banned
People forgot VP can lose (and win) against every team. :d

I dunno if it's gonna happen but I want to see Titan vs. Fnatic. It will have awesome odds for a Titan bet. :d

Everyone knows that Titan is the Kryptonite for Fnatic but yet everyone forgets it all the time

Top Bottom