• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
I impulse bought it yesterday. Parts will be here tomorrow.
You are going to be Faceit invite player like me now. That toaster was just holding you back right. :D

The huge reaction to the new always on ESEA thing is stupid. People now are just figuring out that it's always been that intrusive. Did you not read over what the client was doing after the whole bit coin thing (old document everyone keeps quoting). On mobile, so hard to find it but yeah shit been going on forever. Of course you can say if you don't like a service stop using it, well nahh shit. The huge reaction to it could have been smaller if lpkane wasn't such a piece of shit, and answered questions in a decent way. Just glad people are boycotting it because fuck lpkane.

Omikron

My current mouse (razer lachesis) is glitching out and generally being awful. Looking at a steelseries rival. Any reasons I should avoid please let me know.

My current mouse (razer lachesis) is glitching out and generally being awful. Looking at a steelseries rival. Any reasons I should avoid please let me know.

The rubber grip on the side is made out of cheap plastic, it'll peel off fast. If that is not a deterrent, then go for it.

It is also a bit big.

MutFox

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg
My current mouse.
Love it.

My previous mouse was a Logitech G700s, what a piece of crap.

Rivitur

Banned
Ldlc blue and property came through!!!! I'm back!!!!

And Joe rogan had n0thing on his podcast today so that was fun.

Edit: why is there an ESEA match on csgolounge? Someone is lying to me.

Ludono

My issue with the ESEA client is that I am stuck because my team is currently in Open. The fact that they implemented this mid-season just shows how disrespectful they are of the community. I honestly don't feel comfortable logging into my financials on my own computer now because of this overly intrusive software update that actually feels like its violating my rights.

I have to tough it out because I've spent the money and time on my team already, but I can't wait to unsub from esea as soon as the season ends.

Edit:
I was banned a week for speaking my mind on GAF. Finally got unbanned. Stupid mods are a little overly ban happy it seems.

Also, I am so fucking tired of all the W3 downgrade talks. I don't care that it doesn't look AS good as they showed off over a year ago. All I care about is the world is awesome, the game is addicting and interesting, plus its better looking than anything on the xbone as far as I can tell. Isn't that enough? People on forums are taking this too far. CDPR isn't ubisoft or EA. They did what they had to to make the game possible. I'm damn happy they made it a reality. It's the first game in a long time to pull me away from GO.

Yeah man same problem here, I'm not abandoning my team mid-season but it's shitty of ESEA to pull this shit... but I mean, it's ESEA :/

ironmang

The huge reaction to the new always on ESEA thing is stupid. People now are just figuring out that it's always been that intrusive. Did you not read over what the client was doing after the whole bit coin thing (old document everyone keeps quoting). On mobile, so hard to find it but yeah shit been going on forever. Of course you can say if you don't like a service stop using it, well nahh shit. The huge reaction to it could have been smaller if lpkane wasn't such a piece of shit, and answered questions in a decent way. Just glad people are boycotting it because fuck lpkane.

ESEA used to be a pretty decent service. They handed out bans for harassment, racism, or general disruption in pugs. Mods were easy to contact and gave timely responses. Of course this is from ~8 years ago. Now all you see is lpkane being a complete dickhead when the company is criticized and his legion of fanboys there to support him. Of course they can do whatever they want as long as Valve is completely failing with MM and nobody else is giving a real attempt at competing.

Mokoi

Banned
Nice. I had sneaky usp play, but I can't one tap everyone like you. :(
https://youtu.be/_hK-qjobvpQ
ESEA used to be a pretty decent service. They handed out bans for harassment, racism, or general disruption in pugs. Mods were easy to contact and gave timely responses. Of course this is from ~8 years ago. Now all you see is lpkane being a complete dickhead when the company is criticized and his legion of fanboys there to support him. Of course they can do whatever they want as long as Valve is completely failing with MM and nobody else is giving a real attempt at competing.
Didn't even play a cs game (go) until June of last year I think, so all I know about ESEA is bitcoins/lpkane being shit. Forgot about the bitcoin thing until was reminded by the outrage recently. Haven't tried CEVO yet, and don't see myself using it until I get to silver 8. This is the perfect chance for CEVO to try and become the #1 pug service; however, I don't see that happening.

Heads up: Microsoft has a team (of which I am a member) playing in the AHGL finals on may 30th. Warowl will be casting.

We faced facebook in the upperbracket semi-finals and lost, but beat Ibuypower to head back to the finals. Last match went 2-1 and each game was incredibly close.

Rivitur

Banned
Heads up: Microsoft has a team (of which I am a member) playing in the AHGL finals on may 30th. Warowl will be casting.

We faced facebook in the upperbracket semi-finals and lost, but beat Ibuypower to head back to the finals. Last match went 2-1 and each game was incredibly close.
Congrats now win!!!

Mobile gaming is shit thread is a graveyard... Started by someone who posts in this very thread :D

You've done well to keep the heat off.

udiie

I can't remember who said this (someone from csgaf) but I still wish they didn't do overt bans, but rather just matchmake all cheaters into the same lobbies without telling them.
I guess this still leaves a problem for casual/community games though

Hip Hop

When is the next Operation dropping?

Aren't we a bit overdue for one.

The usual turnout is about a month.

It's almost 2 months since the last ended.

Ozium

I can't remember who said this (someone from csgaf) but I still wish they didn't do overt bans, but rather just matchmake all cheaters into the same lobbies without telling them.
I guess this still leaves a problem for casual/community games though

this already happens tho... seem to encounter more hackers when playing with Mayhem than when not playing with him..

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Top Bottom