• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

I was playing some MM with some of my ESEA League team mates and people on the other team recognized us and had actually watched some of our games! They told us to keep it up and stuff.... feels good man!

cHinzo

I can't remember who said this (someone from csgaf) but I still wish they didn't do overt bans, but rather just matchmake all cheaters into the same lobbies without telling them.
I guess this still leaves a problem for casual/community games though

They would need to waste servers on cheaters though and Valve makes less money when they don't buy another copy of the game, so I doubt that's gonna happen. :d

Armaly

Played some cobblestone mm last night and my internet died out. Came back to ace on pistol round and didn't even notice it until someone on my team said I aced. Do you guys play better with skins? I find that I care more about the gun if I have a skin for it.

Overdoziz

Banned
You guys call yourselves csgo enthusiast but I bet none of your are watching the DH qualifiers right now. X6stence already eliminated, Igamerz eliminated and so much more! Kinguin still in it.

https://www.faceit.com/tournaments/d5ce2af7-49a2-49ac-ba87-c8be91a0ea5a/scoreboard/7
residentsleeper.png

Mokoi

Banned
Played some cobblestone mm last night and my internet died out. Came back to ace on pistol round and didn't even notice it until someone on my team said I aced. Do you guys play better with skins? I find that I care more about the gun if I have a skin for it.
No dude. It's the stickers that make you pro.

^
That dude has amazing aim with dualies. Very good aim.

udiie

Yesterday we played a game where the other team just jumped around walls with smgs the entire game. Didn't notice how bad that hitbox was until that match lol...

Top Bottom