• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

Yep can't wait for this season to end so I don't have to give esea any more money. Utterly ridiculous. I wish some pro teams would boycott esea and esl would end their relationship

Cruncho

Holy shit at ESEA. What in the actual fuck at using someone with downs syndrome for that. You kinda gotta laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

Fucking idiots..

MayMay

Banned
A bunch of people in here ended up playing casual mode last night - for an extended period of time. I can only assume it continued after I left them in disgust. I, for one, am shocked and speechless.

Don't end like them. Seek help. There are professionals trained to treat something like this.

A bunch of people in here ended up playing casual mode last night - for an extended period of time. I can only assume it continued after I left them in disgust. I, for one, am shocked and speechless.

Don't end like them. Seek help. There are professionals trained to treat something like this.

I've been trying faceit recently but not sure I'm good enough to go to other services yet.

MayMay

Banned
Well, fuck you guy on the enemy team that dropped a suspect 50 bomb. Ruined my rankup. Lost 14:16 >_>

How does that even happen. He did some weird preshooting, maybe he was walling.

MayMay

Banned
769be6306d.jpg

Finally

Omikron

My current mouse.
Love it.

My previous mouse was a Logitech G700s, what a piece of crap.

Thank you for this recommendation. Ended up getting this and not regretting.

Old Razer Lachesis tracking must have been fucked, because this feels like a huge improvement just in accuracy of movement of the mouse etc.

Hip Hop

Holy shit.

hadn't played in like a month.

Just played one match, came first place and I am now Gold Nova I!!!

Been Silver Elite Master for like a year. sheesh

sorry if i sound like a noob

udiie

Smoke grenades covering up the defuse sound has been an issue for ages. Dumb call of duty style "feature" at the moment imo

Rivitur

Banned
Oh weird. Yeah that makes more sense than a smoke, might try that myself lol
Not true the smoke will cover the sound and will cover the visual so you can either fake and walk out of the smoke or stick the defuse. Remember guys flashbangs leave ringing in the ears and can even be thrown while defusing.

MayMay

Banned
Cache wasn't really easy, we were down 9-1 and only won 16-14.

Yea, Cache was a bit of work. I blame udiie, the wins were ez as soon as he left. :3

Just kidding

I could've played a bit better that game, but I was kinda burned out from a full day of CS.

udiie

Yea, Cache was a bit of work. I blame udiie, the wins were ez as soon as he left. :3
oh please i played some damn good cs that game

Not true the smoke will cover the sound and will cover the visual so you can either fake and walk out of the smoke or stick the defuse. Remember guys flashbangs leave ringing in the ears and can even be thrown while defusing.

nah i mean real life sense not video game sense lol

Top Bottom