• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
My team is so bad... I left to go to the restroom at 12-3 then quit and they lost 16-14.

Came back to carry these scrubs with 35k

Ludono

Nope, I'm out of skins. D:

Just tried playing on ESEA. The matchmaking seem... unbalanced. :d U get people who frag 30+ every game combined with people struggling to get double digit kills lol. People also seem to bait more and trade less...

Oh yeah while ESEA doesn't have the cheaters and trolls that MM does it DOES have a lot of super try-hards who go crazy the moment anyone doesn't do as good as them OR whine about high ping or something if they do bad.

The RWS whores are the worst, they just bait their team like no tomorrow :p

Ludono

ESEA strikes again? -_-

I swear lpkane has to have the mind of a 12-year old...

ee14853a20.png

impact

Banned
anyone who has an active sub to ESEA after all the shit they've pulled has no right to complain
My sub is active till June 13th but I cancelled yesterday so fuck you buddy.

Back to playing cheaters in garbage servers or beating up bad players in FACEIT. CSGO is such a great game.

Ludono

anyone who has an active sub to ESEA after all the shit they've pulled has no right to complain

But see... not only am I in a league on there right now and CAN'T cancel (letting my team down!) but CEVO and FACEIT don't even OFFER Asia servers....so it's either ESEA or MM for me... the lesser of two evils? :p

rugioh

Banned
My sub is active till June 13th but I cancelled yesterday so fuck you buddy.

Back to playing cheaters in garbage servers or beating up bad players in FACEIT. CSGO is such a great game.

CEVO's client has improved greatly since I started 2-3 months ago. You could give that a shot.

rugioh

Banned
MAYBE IF I HAD SOMEONE TO PLAY CEVO WITH RUGIOH

Lol the way you were stomping when I played with you, you'll be alright ;)

Its always frustrating trying to play pugs when my girlfriend is home so that's why my schedule is so erratic, I promise I'm not flaking on purpose. If I am looking to get games in I'll join up in mumble, don't worry!

rugioh

Banned
mumble is in a crisis, no one knows what to do without ESEA

we've been playing this shit since 07 ffs

Even back in my 'prime' I didn't play ESEA that much, but man do I miss the early days when it was basically just a client; no stats and no RWS. CEVO still seems pretty spotty at times with players dropping and taking a long time to fill servers, but the client doesn't randomly crash or have verification bugs like it used to so its servicable.

Also one takeaway with CEVO is that there isn't an algorithm to queue in parties. So even if we joined the same server together, there isn't a guarantee we'll be on the same team. There have been 5 stacks that get split up once the game starts and then they just start ghosting for their friends in mumble which is kind of ridiculous.

impact

Banned
Even back in my 'prime' I didn't play ESEA that much, but man do I miss the early days when it was basically just a client; no stats and no RWS. CEVO still seems pretty spotty at times with players dropping and taking a long time to fill servers, but the client doesn't randomly crash or have verification bugs like it used to so its servicable.

Also one takeaway with CEVO is that there isn't an algorithm to queue in parties. So even if we joined the same server together, there isn't a guarantee we'll be on the same team. There have been 5 stacks that get split up once the game starts and then they just start ghosting for their friends in mumble which is kind of ridiculous.

:|

back to MM, it seems

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Yayyyyy, I FINALLY made it out of silver hell last night.

Might not seem like a big deal but I swear silver hell is a real place and it's a horrible place to be. D:

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Welcome to nova hell... Smurfs and hackers.

Well I guess you trade one hell for another.

Silver hell was awful, no one used voice comms, no one made call outs, no one used smokes, flashes were always team flashes and occasionally you'd get a match where you're on a team with smurfs fighting a team of smurfs.

Rivitur

Banned
Seems Lounge raised the limit you can bet so go bet away your knives.
I think this means that the people who bet low have a higher chance of not getting returns now? Since the higher bets get priority so they get their skins first then the rest are distributed.

OK bets:

Fragbite>mystic (swedes)
Gplay>piter
G2>mouse (wtf at those odds)
NiP > VP (BO2)
Ldlc white > Space soldier (I don't know how the odds are this close)

Thinking Penta because they shouldn't have 4% vs TSM when they are 50/50 in all their other matches on lounge today.

Also thinking about na'vi > VP

cHinzo

Just started an ESEA game on Dust2 and lost connection to the server a couple of round in even though my internet is working fine. Now someone else took my spot in the game and I got a leave? What a shitty service. Also not being able to select a single map to play on is awful.

Rivitur

Banned
They lost 1 map against Neophyte yesterday so I felt an upset in the air.
Yeah but neophyte played them a month ago on vhace and got 14 rounds I believe. Neophyte is a good team before without oskar and bow that they have him and it seems styko is staying they are a solid tier 2. Nv still won the series bit the red flag for me was losing the way they did to mouse bit even that didn't entice me enough to go in on g2 in a bo3 o_O

What bets you got 2day?

And... Niko is playing with mouse gg.

Top Bottom