• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
"refusing to carry" - is that what they call underperforming nowadays, udiie? :D

eu csgaf is stronk - but we're handicapped on those US servers of yours

MayMay

Banned
i kid i kid

kappahd.png

cHinzo

eu plebs getting carried by some na scrub on eu servers lol
How can that be called carrying when it aint even a win?!

Anyway, since u guys get like 80 ping playing on an NA server, u guys might as well play on an EU server, so I can enjoy my 15 ping. :p

Started playing Competitive a bit more seriously with a few friends. Went from Silver III to SEM in a week. I'll be Global Elite this time next month.

Omega

Banned
How can that be called carrying when it aint even a win?!

Anyway, since u guys get like 80 ping playing on an NA server, u guys might as well play on an EU server, so I can enjoy my 15 ping. :p

hey man, numbers aren't everything. it was 4v5 because bottom fragger was asscheeks, and then halfway through the game had 900 ping.

lol

You haven't lived until you play with 150+ ping and have to carry peteypie.

Lies. Awful Dutch lies.

im gonna have to believe pete on this one. no one carries pete, especially not a dutchman

Shadownet

Banned
Well I'm selling my skins, if anyone want them. Feel free to look through my inventory. I'll give you 10% discount. 15% if you buy more than one skins. PM me if you want to make an offer.

I still have my Huntsman Slaughter (MW) But it's on the market so you won't see it in my inventory.

MutFox

Banned
Thank you for this recommendation. Ended up getting this and not regretting.

Old Razer Lachesis tracking must have been fucked, because this feels like a huge improvement just in accuracy of movement of the mouse etc.

Cool, glad you're enjoying it. :)
The Analog toggle is handy for other games too... :p

Ludono

Nothing like ranking up off a mediocre performance :/

Only 4 deaths though :D

Well I'm selling my skins, if anyone want them. Feel free to look through my inventory. I'll give you 10% discount. 15% if you buy more than one skins. PM me if you want to make an offer.

I still have my Huntsman Slaughter (MW) But it's on the market so you won't see it in my inventory.

Shadow! Are you leaving us? D:

Hixx

What they do is put the current maps up on the workshop so the game downloads them when you view old demos etc of those maps once they are updated.

Overdoziz

Banned
Inferno is awesome. Just remove the clutter, improve visibility and cut down on the million different spots to hide at on both sites and badabingbadaboom you've got an even better map.

cHinzo

Had some awful games with NAGaf today. :D Lost em both. Dust2 was fun though. Too bad we got rekt by those CT pushes. Our CT side was pretty solid

Top Bottom