• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ozium

What's with valve picking a lot of skins that are just ugly, tacky, checkered patterns that cover a gun?

BARF.

what's with valve picking a lot of maps that have 20 angles on each bomb site with winding corridors and long rotations?

the world may never know

Lourio

what's with valve picking a lot of maps that have 20 angles on each bomb site with winding corridors and long rotations?

the world may never know

The monkeys are still haunting me. F**king zoo.

Not bad, sold a case for $7.40 CAD. Got a FN Urban Rubble for hitting Rank 2, hope to get $10.00 from the marketplace.

Ozium

The monkeys are still haunting me. F**king zoo.

Not bad, sold a case for $7.40 CAD. Got a FN Urban Rubble for hitting Rank 2, hope to get $10.00 from the marketplace.

so it says you get 1 drop per week for ranking up, so you can only rank up once a week or if you rank up more than once in a week the drops carry over? or are you just boned?

CoolS

What's with valve picking a lot of skins that are just ugly, tacky, checkered patterns that cover a gun?

BARF.
The case is probably exactly what the makority of the community wants. For the collections: they should be madre by valve right?

I need that blue AWP

153fff7e02f8479980129ff0c2df4952.png

fuck. exposed. dutch-sposed. rip.

I carry pete. He promised pizza and I haven't got it yet.

i had a dream that i got in a car crash and you were the Dwayne Johnson and you carried me away in a helicopter with my broken legs flappin around in the rotor wash.. but it was only a dream sorry m8.

Operation Pete

Pizza level: Anchovy

new kevlar and HE gernerd skins inc pls upvote on workshop

I just went 44-9-14 on my first comp game of the new map "Log"...

LOL

HINT: Jump on the bulldozers littered around the map...such camping/peeking power.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Explain the Guardian Co-op mission to me, please.

Also it seems XP isn't earned if you're the only person playing in a server. So much for that co-op bot match thing.

Overdoziz

Banned
Evil. Criminal. Terrorist. The reality is that I am none of these things.

Hip Hop

Absolutely love the new maps, and of course, I missed my Agency.

The focus on CQC is what I'm loving, and aesthetically, the maps are great on the eyes. Colorful, very different.

Also, is it just me or is playing Silver Elite Master rank much harder than Nova or above?

I've won like 5 matches in a row and already Gold Nova 3. Is this how the rank works, Silver is hell? I guess it's the more competent players, better communication is what I've seen. It's like, I haven't been playing with my full potential all this time before when I was stuck in those ranks.

Sajjaja

Absolutely love the new maps, and of course, I missed my Agency.

The focus on CQC is what I'm loving, and aesthetically, the maps are great on the eyes. Colorful, very different.

Also, is it just me or is playing Silver Elite Master rank much harder than Nova or above?

I've won like 5 matches in a row and already Gold Nova 3. Is this how the rank works, Silver is hell? I guess it's the more competent players, better communication is what I've seen. It's like, I haven't been playing with my full potential all this time before when I was stuck in those ranks.

You're more likely to face smurfs in silver rank, which is why it is referred to as Silver Hell.

Bluth54

the world may never know

Hey at least CSGO is getting some new community maps added in an operation, the last time Valve added a community map to TF2 was like a year and a half ago.

ChrisW

So Hatton, from Hatton games just opened up a FN Fade Fachion Knife! :-/ crazy! I do like the M4 posiden skin though. How do you get the skins that aren't in the cases?

Lourio

so it says you get 1 drop per week for ranking up, so you can only rank up once a week or if you rank up more than once in a week the drops carry over? or are you just boned?

Hope to test this within the week - I should be able hit rank 3 by the end of the week.

Also, any else find the hitboxes off - something didn't feel right when I was playing DM last night.

Hixx

How many missions can you do a day?
I have now completed 3 missions and it says I have to wait 17 hours to complete a new mission.

I did the first two last night and it said wait 6 hours for a new one so, every 6 hours?

Every night you get a new one, I believe. Like if you don't do one for a week, when you come back you'll be able to do 7.

Where do you buy bloodhound pass? on the market?

On the front page of the game at the top it should pop up where the sticker offers etc are.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Wait, so apparently you only get one drop from ranking up per week. You can still rank up tho, so if you reach level 5 in 3 days you still only get one drop.

What the fuck is even the point of the operation then?
You buy the operation to earn xp via the missions, but xp is completely useless because you can only get one drop per week. Its even counterproductive to do the missions as you rank up faster thus missing out on drops.
Right now the only benefit from the operation is being able to play the maps.

Even if I don't play any missions now but only Matchmaking, I will inadvertently rank up and miss on some nice weapon drops.

Apparently there are also only 12 ranks. So let's say you reach the maximum level in one week, you still only get one drop and that's it for the whole operation.

KingKong

it really is impressive that not only did they not have any gameplay improvements (I guess it took them an extra month to write up and record those little mission stories), they didn't even think to test their wallhack solution

Omega

Banned
people just need to accept there won't be any gameplay improvements.

Getting some shitty VA to tell you a story for your mission to kill 30 chickens is more important. Deal with it

Top Bottom