• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Shaddap Omega, the M4A4 is fine! I can't wait for more A1 nerfs so u plebs can learn how to use a real gun. :'D

Yeah, It's sad how many people switched the A1 because they think it's "better"

Wait....

It kinda is :/

But in terms of ease of use, both are easy to use :p

Rivitur

Banned
Got another drop from the operation!!!!!!!!!

s586fn.png

THIS OPERATION IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME AT ALL!!
That was my first drop.. Sold it for 18 cents.

Teppic

Yay, sold my second Falchion Case. Broke even on the operation. This is so much better than Vanguard.

Except the missions, those sucks.

Ludono

Been trying to trade for an A1 Hot Rod... I haven't used CSGO Lounge for trading in a long time... I forgot how much cancer is on there.

Here's the best offer I've gotten so far! :D

Like... are these people trolling or are they seriously that braindead?

I've gotten so many trades like this I just report everyone for attempted scams now. Fuck them.

rugioh

Banned
Been trying to trade for an A1 Hot Rod... I haven't used CSGO Lounge for trading in a long time... I forgot how much cancer is on there.

Here's the best offer I've gotten so far! :D

Like... are these people trolling or are they seriously that braindead?

I've gotten so many trades like this I just report everyone for attempted scams now. Fuck them.

Seeing stuff like that I kind of understand why everyone has such a hostile "DONT FUCKING LOWBALL ME OR I'LL BLOCK U" attitude on there. Still doesn't change the fact everyone tries to highball in the first place though. I ain't paying more than 120 keys for a bayonet fade no matter how "rare" they say theirs is

Omega

Banned
best op ever. stop giving me 4 cent garbage

because lets be honest, we're all ranked too high to get anything good. it's only silvers that get good shit from drops

cresto

Problem is you ranked up yesterday? Maybe the time hadnt caught up yet? Try again

I may have shown up later. I had a falchion case, but it may have been from a scrim on esea. You don't get notified when cases/skins drop when playing esea. Annoying.

Point being, the amount of time you invest into the operation does not make any of it worthwhile. You do these stupid challenges that can take an hour or more and then get shit drops or none at all. Why do we keep buying these things? UGH.

Omega

Banned
I keep buying them because it's something to do. There's times I feel like playing CS but don't really feel like playing competitive so I'll just do a side mission for fun.

Why does everyone else keep buying them? Probably because there's this idea that CSGO can be a full time job by selling in game skins you get from drops and cases.

MutFox

Banned
I just did a mission where i had to play as terrorist on casual and get 40 kills...
Easy enough, except EVERYONE wants to be on T cause of the mission.
Had to leave several servers cause I couldn't get on T.
And when I did get on T, there were like 3 rounds left.
Bleh, at least Valve fixed it where you see your actual current mission status.

Rivitur

Banned
http://www.esl-one.com/csgo/cologne...r-strike-event-confirmed-as-next-valve-major/

so Valve didn't contribute any money? When ESL announced this earlier they said they'd put in 250k regardless what Valve does and now it says the prize pool is 250k. Unless they changed their minds and this is Valve putting in the community money as usual.
Its possible valve haven't actually announced the amount they will put in so they haven't added in anything yet to leave that open to valve. Expect sticker money to be in?

Overdoziz

Banned
I just did a mission where i had to play as terrorist on casual and get 40 kills...
Easy enough, except EVERYONE wants to be on T cause of the mission.
Had to leave several servers cause I couldn't get on T.
And when I did get on T, there were like 3 rounds left.
Bleh, at least Valve fixed it where you see your actual current mission status.
Get an SSD bruh

MutFox

Banned
Get an SSD bruh

I have one, you know it sometimes puts you on servers with players on it right?
One of the servers I went to was 7T vs 5CT, couldn't join T,
and the auto-balance wouldn't kick in.

So how does having an SSD fix that?
Or is everything Valve puts out perfect to some?

Overdoziz

Banned

Had a rough time completing a mission didn't ya, love?

MutFox

Banned
Had a rough time completing a mission didn't ya, love?

Finished it, but it's pretty stupid...
Same with the last operation where you had to kill people with the Galil and T was always full, so I took the DE instead and bypassed it.

I don't mind the ones where you it doesn't matter what team you're on,
but ones that do just clogs teams and artificially makes those missions longer just by the virtue of only letting certain amount of people on that team.
But fanboys won't understand that, they always gotta defend their fave company.

Usually when you queue for a mission it pushes you into a new game. SSD gives you the advantage

Overdoziz

Banned
Finished it, but it's pretty stupid...
Same with the last operation where you had to kill people with the Galil and T was always full, so I took the DE instead and bypassed it.

I don't mind the ones where you it doesn't matter what team you're on,
but ones that do just clogs teams and artificially makes those missions longer just by the virtue of only letting certain amount of people on that team.
But fanboys won't understand that, they always gotta defend their fave company.
Valve's my bae

Ludono

Better than getting a billion drops and everything being 3 cents after a week like with the Vanguard operation.

Says the only guy here who got a drop worth anything.....

So far my weekly drops have been a Deagle Night (FT) and whatever UMP comes from the Overpass Collection (BS)... feeling a bit salty.

Some of these missions are funny, like the assassination ones while others are cancerous (anything involving casual). But yeah, not I'm halfway leveled to 4 and I refuse to level anymore so as not to mess up my drop for next week sooooo taking a break :p

In other news the gun from the new collection I have my heart set on is dropping in price like a rockkkkk :D

be thankful you can still sell your drops unlike Dota 2

You can't?!

Ludono

It'll probably go back up near the end of the week. Right now people are getting all their drops.

I figure I'm going to give it a month or so to settle in value or so :p

Also I find it funny how angry we all are about this op

>Spend weeks asking for new op
>Valve release new op
>Spend weeks complaining about new op
>CSGAF

Ozium

Release Notes for 6/3/2015
3 JUN 2015 -

[MISC]
– Fixed a crash on defuse maps in Guardian Mode.
– Fixed ragdolls sometimes appearing at delayed enemy positions.
– Fixed players who were not networked sometimes showing up as friends in client code (like the UI).
– Fixed server browser sorting by tags instead of ping by default.
– Fixed cloth sometimes jittering when seen for the first time.
[MAPS]
-Added gd_crashsite
-Log
–Fixed various exploits and spots where C4 could get stuck

sorting by tags instead of ping?

impact

Banned
I figure I'm going to give it a month or so to settle in value or so :p

Also I find it funny how angry we all are about this op

>Spend weeks asking for new op
>Valve release new op
>Spend weeks complaining about new op
>CSGAF
They put zero effort in anything regarding the op. No update to the game at all, just horrible missions and maps.

Valve hates CS fans so much that a terrible map like season is the best operation map two times in a row. Enough said.

Top Bottom