• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

They put zero effort in anything regarding the op. No update to the game at all, just horrible missions and maps.

Valve hates CS fans so much that a terrible map like season is the best operation map two times in a row. Enough said.
Season is a great map though. I'd be incredibly surprised if they matched season with every operation

impact

Banned
Season is a great map though. I'd be incredibly surprised if they matched season with every operation

eeeehhhh

in my rotation it comes in about slightly more favorable than dust2, which is not very good and probably only inferno would be after. I really like cobble, overpass and cache. and fucking FINALLY

gYKTrfB.png

too bad I don't use lag overlay cuz I shit on them and also got a falchion case (blue USP thx gaben)

Clydefrog

How dare you talk Ill of my udiie! 1v1 me already to see who has the greater newspaper throwing skills.

LOL, you guys dating now?

*throws newspaper 80 yards*

eeeehhhh

in my rotation it comes in about slightly more favorable than dust2, which is not very good and probably only inferno would be after. I really like cobble, overpass and cache. and fucking FINALLY

gYKTrfB.png

too bad I don't use lag overlay cuz I shit on them and also got a falchion case (blue USP thx gaben)

Season is gud.

Also, nice cropping out the rest of your CS homepage. It probably has your wallhack settings on it.

congrats on the global elite
hacker

MayMay

Banned
They were overly confident, probably because one of them was walling. A few rounds kinda made me suspect that. My performance wasnt helping, but I should not have played that match. I'm so damn tired - it's so early D:

Hope someone in our group is gonna step up to be igl at some point. Hate not having any strats for 80% of our T rounds. Really hurts us - too.

Ah well, 3 wins 1 loss for me today - so good times.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Trying to assess our weakness so I can in game lead.

I'll just post it here.

On CT side our rotation speed is way too slow. By the time the enemy takes a site, our rotaters are too late. We got to learn how to get information without jeopardizing the odds of winning the rounds. So on CT, don't stray too far away from the sites, get a pick or gather information then fall back to the sites. If you can't fall back due to being pinned down then just go out guns blazing and don't run away. It's important that we retain the man advantage while getting information. Another weakness is on me and people who play in site. We need to slowly rotate to the bomb when it shows up on the map. Udiie was holding the bomb site needlessly while we just let him die in vain. We also gave the team ample amount of time to coordinate an attack to either bomb sites. I want you guys that lurk to always have a smoke grenade. If you're able to get the bomb down, play it safe and buy as much time as possible for backup to arrive. Don't needlessly die either.

For our terrorist side, we made a lot of mistakes by trying to be very heroic. Do not push up, we have the issue of pushing up separately and getting picked off. We also need a person watching our flank. There were numerous times were the opposing team flanked us from the backside after we planted. The last round of overpass should have been a win if all four of us hid in site. Once the bomb is planted everybody should get on site and hide. Create a crossfire if possible.

impact

Banned
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Trying to assess our weakness so I can in game lead.

I'll just post it here.

On CT side our rotation speed is way too slow. By the time the enemy takes a site, our rotaters are too late. We got to learn how to get information without jeopardizing the odds of winning the rounds. So on CT, don't stray too far away from the sites, get a pick or gather information then fall back to the sites. If you can't fall back due to being pinned down then just go out guns blazing and don't run away. It's important that we retain the man advantage while getting information. Another weakness is on me and people who play in site. We need to slowly rotate to the bomb when it shows up on the map. Udiie was holding the bomb site needlessly while we just let him die in vain. We also gave the team ample amount of time to coordinate an attack to either bomb sites. I want you guys that lurk to always have a smoke grenade. If you're able to get the bomb down, play it safe and buy as much time as possible for backup to arrive. Don't needlessly die either.

For our terrorist side, we made a lot of mistakes by trying to be very heroic. Do not push up, we have the issue of pushing up separately and getting picked off. We also need a person watching our flank. There were numerous times were the opposing team flanked us from the backside after we planted. The last round of overpass should have been a win if all four of us hid in site. Once the bomb is planted everybody should get on site and hide. Create a crossfire if possible.

You guys play too scared. You need to play with more confidence and always be ready to trade/NOT BAIT.

For a good time:

Custom Casual Game
sv_cheats 1
host_timescale 3
sv_infiniteammo 1
give weapon_negev for everybody
or
give weapon_xm1014

cray.

Rivitur

Banned

I'll just post it here.

CT:nades stall for rotates

T: if no one is watching flank speed is key.
If you get a pick either speed up behind it and know who's going to be watching what angle as you enter the site or slow down and let the rotates happen to get another site.

The comment on T. That's one problem. We get flanked after getting the bomb site. Speed won't matter much if we get shot in the back, which happens occasionally on Overpass B site. It happens way too often and is a glaring weakness. There is taking a site with speed that I agree with, but holding the site, there lies the problem.

Overdoziz

Banned
They were overly confident, probably because one of them was walling. A few rounds kinda made me suspect that. My performance wasnt helping, but I should not have played that match. I'm so damn tired - it's so early D:

Hope someone in our group is gonna step up to be igl at some point. Hate not having any strats for 80% of our T rounds. Really hurts us - too.

Ah well, 3 wins 1 loss for me today - so good times.
yall need my pro strats

Top Bottom