• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

the first match i ever thought i was being walled, i came to GAF and complained about it and everyone called me dumb
of course, the waller was VAC banned. gg GAF, you guys were jerks back then

Hip Hop

Got paired up with a bunch of derankers for the first time. Got shit because I won the round and got kicked right after.

great.

Clydefrog

the first match i ever thought i was being walled, i came to GAF and complained about it and everyone called me dumb
Show me the post. I highly doubt I was being a jerk.

MayMay

Banned

Trying to say ppl in here arent jerks anymore? Hah

Somebody was actually banned? News to me! Lost all my previous recorded matches because I reformatted sadly so I can't check.

Omega

Banned
Somehow the spinbotter I played against last week hasn't gotten banned.

VAC probably thinks he just had really high sens with impeccable accuracy

Mokoi

Banned
new/old kinfe
TnOaBsl.jpg
Perhaps I'll start playing better now since I've been shit.

Rivitur

Banned
Somehow the spinbotter I played against last week hasn't gotten banned.

VAC probably thinks he just had really high sens with impeccable accuracy
Played with a spinbotter last time who told me his spin bot looks normal on over watch so :eek:
new/old kinfe

Perhaps I'll start playing better now since I've been shit.
Was de_fire seriously the best map/background you could find?
Yes I'm a hater

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Now I remember why I don't play Counter-Strike online:

#foreverbotmatches

At least in Battlefield or Call of Duty or even Quake I have seconds to react. In Counter-Strike, I can see someone and be nailed by them in milliseconds.

At least with bots on Medium or Hard I can still get reactions without being completely whomped.

Mokoi

Banned
The hell u doing playing casual? That's just fluff 5v5 is actually enjoyable. Well only if u don't go against dirty cheater.

also look just because I'm finally kiling folks don't mean u must ddosirino me.
lsTQoMw.png

Seems to be fixed now tho. I restarted, change channel, increase thorughput, downloaded more ram.

TheSeks

The hell u doing playing casual?

It doesn't report stats to anyone but me. So...
I can get my 27KDR from bots back after going 0-8+ in a match. I SERIOUSLY doubt competitive would change this and I refuse to get ranked because of it.

cHinzo

It doesn't report stats to anyone but me. So...
I can get my 27KDR from bots back after going 0-8+ in a match. I SERIOUSLY doubt competitive would change this and I refuse to get ranked because of it.
Lol, if u play for KDA u are playing the wrong game. Nobody even pays attention to that shit. The stats screen doesn't even have a matchmaking only stats page,but just throws every competitive game stats together whether it's from a competitive community server, competitive deathmatch or a matchmaking game. There is also no way to find other people's stats inside the game. So what are u afraid off? Might as well unbind that Tab button. :d

TheSeks

Nah, I don't play for KDAR's. I'm more joking about how I can't even react to battles to even contribute because I'm nailed in .5milliseconds from seeing a person compared to most other FPS. Bots at least let me react and attempt to engage instead of "woah, what? how the fuck did they see me from two rooms away?"

Sajjaja

Nah, I don't play for KDAR's. I'm more joking about how I can't even react to battles to even contribute because I'm nailed in .5milliseconds from seeing a person compared to most other FPS. Bots at least let me react and attempt to engage instead of "woah, what? how the fuck did they see me from two rooms away?"
Haha, it seems like that doesn't it? Really, it's just a sense you get when you play the game more often and only in comp. I played idk, 80 hours before I bothered playing competitive and that's where the game really picked up and I noticed me gradually getting better at the game. Your mouse is probably the most important hardware for this game. You will die and lose, though back then it certainly wasn't as bad as it is now.

You should definitely play comp. If you're afraid to jump in, add me on Steam at Sajjaja. Would be happy to play with you and show you the ropes.

Ludono

FACEIT is streaming the SEA Finals right now.... my team went out in the semis sadly, would have been awesome to have been casted by DDK and Xizt ;_;

For me, a lot of my time was/is spent in DM servers. I find it's a great way just to chill out, practice, or just have fun. Nobody to judge you and it doesn't matter how well or terrible you do. Eventually I started to do comp, thanks to DM and also watching pro games (love watching cs games). I do fairly decent for myself considering I've only soloq and I don't play comp that much.

YT8D8Vp.png

Rivitur

Banned
FACEIT is streaming the SEA Finals right now.... my team went out in the semis sadly, would have been awesome to have been casted by DDK and Xizt ;_;
Pfft that's yestdays news. Skyred is top 3 asia from what I hear and nxl is up there as well. (Remember them from streams many months ago) I heard that some Indian or other team who had won the qualifiers were fucked over and not allowed to take part in face it?

At gold nova now I really don't feel like playing mm unless I have a group.

I have a few players I've met and are cool but solo queuing is such a nightmare that I won't do it anymore.

Rivitur

Banned
Na vi [*]

Anyone else laughing their ass off when DDoSers went after villiG then joelz being the troll that he said OK DDoS my teams best play I'll bring in my ringer "S1mple has joined the game"

TheSeks

Play face it for free so you can get your feet wet where it doesn't matter if you lose or win.

*squint* Wait a second, you're trying to cheat me into doing matchmaking aren't you?

Top Bottom