• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
*squint* Wait a second, you're trying to cheat me into doing matchmaking aren't you?
Its match making where you aren't ranked and you can play like shit and feel good. Or at least play other community game modes (gun game and aim aka 1v1)
You should probably just put Rivitur on your ignore list...everyone else does.

He's garbage.
OK soultron

Screw you I hope your dog comes back alive so you can sound like a normal non emo person
Poor Rivi :(. You're a bro to me Rivi.
<3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Its match making where you aren't ranked and you can play like shit and feel good. Or at least play other community game modes (gun game and aim aka 1v1)

From what I see it still uses Valve's matchmaking though?

Rivitur

Banned
From what I see it still uses Valve's matchmaking though?
Nope it uses the community servers. In fact there are community server (go to play>browse servers) where you can play random 5v5 with people dropping in and out of the game. No stats are recorded either.

Rivitur

Banned
I got an E-Mail from some guy saying;
I cannot name my source. She does not work for the company. Picture taken during a screening of the work in progress E3 presentation within the office's home theater. Valve will go onto announce the Source Dos (2) engine, showing very familiar landscapes, then will cut to reveals.
Counter - Strike : Guns on Us is a Global Offensive port to the Source Dos, featuring upgraded graphics. It looks like a new game -- but it's gameplay is CS:GO. The game features a scopeless AWP. Weapon attachments are now purchasable items, the AWP's scope is in that list. Zeus skins will be introduced. Inventory will carry over from GO, stats won't, but in your profile people will be able to view your CS:GO rank. You can use skins in both GOU and GO.
Left 4 Dead 3, previously leaked earlier, will be revealed as a trailer. A hand rises from the bottom of the screen on a black background. Country music begins to play, and the hand begins to decay stop-motion style until only three fingers remain. The trailer picks up in real time, the hand turns to the camera and claws at it. Cut to black. We see the mark the hand left. Left 4 Dead fades in.
Half Life 3 is the end to the franchise, it will be split into two parts, both being 30 dollars, eventually ending as a 60 dollar package.
I am sending this anonymously to multiple sources. Thank you, and I hope you do what you do with this information.

newspic-61036-thumb.jpg

MayMay

Banned
Rivi -- Yeah, that's fake.

There's not gonna be a new CS for years, if they update it to Source 2 they'll do it like with Dota 2 -- as a game update. The game is thriving as a competitive shooter again and they'll not release a new one. And the HL3-1 thing? ahaha.. yeah. What a joke. Only thing I see happening is L4D3 but only because it leaked a long time back and it seems like its time for it to finally be revealed.

That Halo screen tho - DAMN

Omega

Banned
The giveaway that it was fake was source dos.

I think there's a better chance I play with the old group than an engine with that name

Robot Pants

I gotta chime in again on how stupid this is.
GUNS ON US? oh ok.

GUNS ON US?!

Wtf does this even mean.

and that half-life logo with a 3 at the bottom and 1 at the top? Jesus this is bad.

Also if anything,
Half- Life would be the biggest and right in the center.
Kids these days can't fake for shit.

MayMay

Banned
? I did not play before the Zoo and Mirage matches. Those were my first of the day last night/early today morning.

Last of the day too cuz Rivi made us lose :p

I kid, I kid

Rivitur

Banned
30 bombed Zoo and Rivi still made us lose. Mods pls.
Only because you tucking baited every round and gave me the bomb then told me rush b while you flash. The flash never came and I look back and you guys went to A site, changed mumble, and typed a haha haha haha haha in chat when I died.

Only because you tucking baited every round and gave me the bomb then told me rush b while you flash. The flash never came and I look back and you guys went to a changed mumble and typed a haha haha haha haha in chat when I died.

Fuck Texas, ya feel me dawg

MayMay

Banned
Its one of those I'll just throw it to see what happens type of things and the smoke never got in the way. You just wooofin

Never got in the way, but then in the end when you tried to defend the site we lost the round because you didnt have a smoke anymore - tyyypical

Top Bottom