• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Time for a new toy!

F8A339E9F52B6D993A3BDC8C114E76FF285D54BB

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nope, FaceIt doesnt use Valve MM. Its an alternative to it, in fact.

Nope it uses the community servers. In fact there are community server (go to play>browse servers) where you can play random 5v5 with people dropping in and out of the game. No stats are recorded either.

I'll keep it in mind as I play bot matches. :x

Ludono

Were in business! In before the round table discussion of csgaf discussing the current state of videogames and Gerald's pecs.

I think I can add peoples Twitch accounts to it and make it a community channel or whatever, idunno. Odah's weekly bet predictions? ;D

And please we all know its all about DAT ASS.

MayMay

Banned
Bit off-topic, but I actually just finished the game. Took me long enough. What a ride, definitely my favourite SP game of all time..

Now I can go back to playing CS all day and night. Yay. Woo

ACE 1991

So what are some good tweaks that every new CS:GO player should consider making? I know there is a decent PC Gamer article on this topic, but I figured I'd ask you guys what sorts of tweaks you see as mandatory. Also, I made a post some weeks ago about looking for newbies to play with. Post your steam names here and I'll add you :)

Rivitur

Banned
So what are some good tweaks that every new CS:GO player should consider making? I know there is a decent PC Gamer article on this topic, but I figured I'd ask you guys what sorts of tweaks you see as mandatory. Also, I made a post some weeks ago about looking for newbies to play with. Post your steam names here and I'll add you :)
Get a good cross hair by searching cross hair generator in steam workshop. And now angles around corners so you're already looking where a guys going to be before you turn a corner.

ACE 1991

Get a good cross hair by searching cross hair generator in steam workshop. And now angles around corners so you're already looking where a guys going to be before you turn a corner.

What constitutes a good crosshair? I have no idea what I should look for.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
What constitutes a good crosshair? I have no idea what I should look for.

Anything you feel comfortable with to be honest. In the cross hair generator they have a bunch of pre made ones you can try out and you can just tweak them from there.

Changing the cross hair makes a surprisingly big difference.

frbrr

cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128"
rate "128000"
cl_interp "0.0"
cl_interp_ratio "1"

that's pretty much it :O

ACE 1991

Anything you feel comfortable with to be honest. In the cross hair generator they have a bunch of pre made ones you can try out and you can just tweak them from there.

Changing the cross hair makes a surprisingly big difference.

cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128"
rate "128000"
cl_interp "0.0"
cl_interp_ratio "1"

that's pretty much it :O

Okay, I'll get one of these crosshairs tonight. Is static generally the way to go over dynamic?

To the other poster: Are these config file edits?

MayMay

Banned
Good, because whenever you suggest something people end up losing all their skins.

Yo everyone, ur skans are save for today!

Rivitur

Banned
Good, because whenever you suggest something people end up losing all their skins.

Yo everyone, ur skans are save for today!
What happened to your awp and knife!?

Actually you can bet your knife and assomiviviiviviviviv on NiP today.

I like public>cplay
Mouse>nip but mouse rule never bet on a mouse game.

Where is the cfg file located? Which file do I add these too?

On my phone but something like

Steamapps/counterstrikego/csgo/cfg/

Copy your config.cfg and paste a new copy, rename it to autoexec.cfg. I can send you a copy of mine at like 1am est. Its broken down with modules so you can pick and choose what you want. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Rivitur

Banned
On my phone but something like

Steamapps/counterstrikego/csgo/cfg/

Copy your config.cfg and paste a new copy, rename it to autoexec.cfg. I can send you a copy of mine at like 1am est. Its broken down with modules so you can pick and choose what you want. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Yo baby gurrl let me catch dem digits bitch.

Top Bottom