• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
Crosshair is preference and I don't need one to shoot peoples in head.

If you wish to be the best like me and not bad like everyone especially that pete dude use my auto exec, hairstyle, natural golden locks, big stronk arms, and stuffs.
http://pastebin.com/c0ffkFq8

Be warned it will make some drastic changes to yo game, and some shit I don't even know what it does. add your own crosshair in that shit.
~testimonies~
riv - 10/10 so satisfied
omugea - spurs were robbed
udieee - loves zoo for some reasons, but 5/3 best exec
pete - owes me a pizza
mayhems, ozerdoiz, chizno - uses it but still TOXIC!!
others peps not on this page who plays somtimes with - shut up moko

cHinzo

0c4cf45cd5.jpg
How many more wins are needed to get LEM?

Mokoi

Banned
Mok you dirty sloot, pm me your address and I will mail you a certificate for a free large specialty pizza. I am srs bb.
oh thanks bb but how bout that sanddune instead. sandune - pizza. Similar.
----
proof my autoexec works use it and get virus okay.
Movement of a god, pecks of a Pegasus, greasy ass fingers, phantomo killed himself somehow lol
1080p webums 200fps
http://a.pomf.se/stitcs.webm

Divius

Playing on casual servers to do some missions is kinda fun, but also puts you in games with the dumbest people around. People with 300 hours into the game and they seem no have no clue as to what is happening gamewise. Not sure if I should find this amusing or sad.

Then again, they are also making me feel like a regular KennyS going 27-3 trying to do some weird AWP mission.

Rivitur

Banned
Playing on casual servers to do some missions is kinda fun, but also puts you in games with the dumbest people around. People with 300 hours into the game and they seem no have no clue as to what is happening gamewise. Not sure if I should find this amusing or sad.

Then again, they are also making me feel like a regular KennyS going 27-3 trying to do some weird AWP mission.
Well I'm always playing casual with the people because they are just there to have fun. Deag or SMG every round and talk about political issues. Casual gets a bad wrap. 100+hrs on there alone of my 400.

Tl;dr Casual 10/10 so satisfied

cHinzo

is your nephew better than you yet?

Nah we just play differently. He bottom frags most of the time, but has high impact kills, because he likes to entry frag. I prefer supporting him by flashing him in, trading frags and doing the calls on what we're gonna do every round. When to push, hold back, rush or rotate. Works out fine most of the time. Only problem is AWPing. We can do the basic stuff, but aren't really amazing with the AWP, so one of those randoms needs to fill that spot in most of the time. :d

Rivitur

Banned
C9 got the eswc spot I believe mainly because its cheaper to fund their travel expenses to Canada as apposed to an EU team.

Don't let the diggity go above or equal to 50 or else the bomb will become armed if its below 50 then it can't blow up if it was never armed

Lourio

Where is the cfg file located? Which file do I add these too?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg. You will need to modify the autoexec.cfg file.

Example of what you can find in a custom one.
autoexec.cfg said:
// Sound Settings
Set snd_headphone_pan_exponent "2"
snd_headphone_pan_radial_weight "2"
dsp_enhance_stereo "1"
echo "Sound Settings loaded"

// Crosshair Settings
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "0"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "255"
cl_crosshairthickness "1"
cl_crosshairgap "-1"
cl_crosshairdot "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "255"
echo "Crosshair Settings loaded"

// Rates Settings
rate "80000"
cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128"
cl_interp_ratio "1"
cl_interp "0"
echo "Rate Settings loaded"

// Net Graph Settings
net_graph "1"
net_graphheight "64"
net_graphholdsvframerate "0"
net_graphmsecs "400"
net_graphpos "1"
net_graphproportionalfont "1"
net_graphshowinterp "1"
net_graphshowlatency "1"
net_graphshowsvframerate "0"
net_graphsolid "1"
net_graphtext "1"
net_maxroutable "1200"
net_scale "5"
echo "Net Graph Settings loaded"

// FPS Settings
fps_max "150"
fps_max_menu "145"
echo "FPS Settings loaded"

Google is your friend. Trial and error until you get something you like.
Many pro's have their configs available to download; so you can check that out too.

Link to a crosshair generator.

Hope this helps :)

Maniac

Banned
So... I'm currently having trouble fixing a weird issue I'm having with CSGO. Whenever I launch it, it minimizes (and miximizes, to a black screen) several times, before finally staying minimized. I proceed to, ofcourse, try and maximize it, but it simply wont. The game audio is still there signalling that it is in fact functioning. I've tried booting it up with the -windowed launch parameter, and then it works, but when I then try to switch to fullscreen (or fullscreen windowed) in-game, it minimizes & maximizes a few times just like when I launch it, only to stay minimized again.

... Anyone else experienced a similar issue? I've tried my hand at googling the issue but I've yet to come up with any kind of a fix, and my Google-fu is normally strong!

So yeah, if anyone has tried a similar problem, do shout. Or, alternatively, if you believe your Googlefu to be stronger than mine, I challenge you to find me a fix!

Any european NeoGaffers playing? I'm Master Guardian 1 (but should be lower). Looking for other people to play with.

Account name is geedubya on Steam.

MayMay

Banned
Just soloqueued EU,

first time in forever.. I did not have any griefing russians on my team :O My team was so friendly. ez 16-6 win.

frbrr

So... I'm currently having trouble fixing a weird issue I'm having with CSGO. Whenever I launch it, it minimizes (and miximizes, to a black screen) several times, before finally staying minimized. I proceed to, ofcourse, try and maximize it, but it simply wont. The game audio is still there signalling that it is in fact functioning. I've tried booting it up with the -windowed launch parameter, and then it works, but when I then try to switch to fullscreen (or fullscreen windowed) in-game, it minimizes & maximizes a few times just like when I launch it, only to stay minimized again.

... Anyone else experienced a similar issue? I've tried my hand at googling the issue but I've yet to come up with any kind of a fix, and my Google-fu is normally strong!

So yeah, if anyone has tried a similar problem, do shout. Or, alternatively, if you believe your Googlefu to be stronger than mine, I challenge you to find me a fix!

do you have multiple monitors? (unplugging my second monitor fixed it for me)

Top Bottom