• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

ftfy

Which skin?

fk5xuZF.png

it seemed to be at a low point of its sales at $28, figured i could make my money back or close to it if i sell it later.

I have a $20 ak skin and a $30 m4s skin now, going to just buy some skins and consider it saving for a butterfly knife.

Rivitur

Banned
how do placement matches work? i got placed in master guardian, dont think i belong here.
As long as you don't lose the first match you should be placed higher than silver 1 and if you win the matches you are placed with Mg's then you will be placed with Mg's. Its really all about luck because you will randomly be placed with either high ranks or low ranks and all you can try to do is win. You were placed with Mg's and won and that's why you are mg and if you did lose a few games then it wasn't enough to take you lower because you had already won some games I assume.

It's a ladder system. You win, you're placed up a higher tier. You lose, you are placed lower. The end result was you beating Nova 4s and was placed as MG.

Shadownet

Banned
Listed my knife for sale on Csgolounge

I'm 99% sure all the offers I got so far are scammers. This is just one example of many conversations.

Man, if people try this hard to scam other people, imagine the amazing things you can do if you just channel all that into doing something good instead.

Listed my knife for sale on Csgolounge

I'm 99% sure all the offers I got so far are scammers. This is just one example of many conversations.

Man, if people try this hard to scam other people, imagine the amazing things you can do if you just channel all that into doing something good instead.

Why not use opskins? It's working again.

Jenenser

guys, i am mildly confused about something.

just watched 2 replays of mine and in both i kill someone trough a smoke that wasn't there ingame. wtf?
(not common spots where this might happen so now im scared of overwatch.)

valve, fix ur fucking cs >_<

MayMay

Banned
If you activate noflash and nosmoke you should probably also make sure you got antioverwatch enabled m8

Kidding, you should be fine. You only get overwatched if you get reported 11 times in 24 hours.

MayMay

Banned
Would be nice to see. I feel like GAF has always been severely lacking in this regard.

Haha, yeah. You can totally use this thread to get groups going and find people to play MM with.

There's not alot of it going on in here at the moment since it's mostly just us regulars - and we all know each other anyways.

If you post your profile link or something it'd be helpful to include stuff like your mm rank tho.

MayMay

Banned
Except 80% of the ppl in the Steamgroup dont even visit the thread anymore and/or dont even play the game anymore lol. Always thought of the group as incredibly useless.

frbrr

Except 80% of the ppl in the Steamgroup dont even visit the thread anymore and/or dont even play the game anymore lol. Always thought of the group as incredibly useless.

at least the chat is used every major, it's the #1 place to follow odah's journey back to 0 dollars

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Really? It's barely used? That sucks. I figured with the increased popularity of this game that there would be more going on.

Xizk

Someone should make the Dreamhack thread and recruit more players. I bet a lot of CS players on GAF don't visit community.

Omega

Banned
no point in a steam group. there's the thread.

Outside of talking in chat during majors it doesn't really serve a purpose anymore

Someone should make the Dreamhack thread and recruit more players. I bet a lot of CS players on GAF don't visit community.
a lot of people lurk the thread. they just don't post for obvious reasons

Rivitur

Banned
Lies! Its easy to stalk people on there and spam friend invites to coolS and wunder </3

Also come on lurkers you guys/gals can post more than just I ranked up or got this knife. Or I'm going to be more active in this thread then disappear a week later never to be seen again .

udiie

Release Notes for 6/10/2015
10 JUN 2015 -

[OVERWATCH OUT OF BETA]
&#8211; Added an XP reward for accurate Overwatch verdicts. The reward is proportional to the investigator&#8217;s Overwatch Score, is delivered after a sufficient number of accurate cases have been resolved, and can be collected by completing matches on official servers.
&#8211; Added a message to users when they have reported a user that was banned by VAC or Overwatch.
&#8211; Added a message to users when they have lost XP, competitive wins, Profile Rank, and Skill Group due to partying with a cheater.

&#8211; Updated the Overwatch F.A.Q.: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/
[SOUND]
&#8211; Weapon fire sounds no longer prevented from playing due to the Potentially Audible Set.
&#8211; Fixed bug where dormant players could emit bullet impact sounds.
&#8211; New ladder footstep sounds.
&#8211; Inspecting a weapon from loadout screen now plays cage opening sound.
&#8211; Adjusted weapon fire sound falloff to be more noticeable at near range distances.
[ UI ]
&#8211; Added Leadership, Teaching, and Friendliness commendations to the scoreboard. The team member with the best score in each category will display the relevant icon.
&#8211; CS:GO Profile Ranks now display like Skill Groups in the scoreboard: always for friends and party members, and at the end of the match for everyone else.
[ MISC ]
&#8211; Doubled GOTV broadcasting and recording snapshot rate ( to 32 ) on official servers.
&#8211; Fixed a bug that allowed players to commend themselves and removed all such commendations.
&#8211; Update rates enforced for players can now be configured higher than GOTV master tv_snapshotrate.
&#8211; Tickrates for players on official servers are now enforced to match server tickrate.
&#8211; Players must now be at least Rank 3 to play Competitive Matchmaking.
oooooowiiieeeeeee

Top Bottom