• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol that's not going to do shit.

Just means hackers joining casual now.

Fabulous.

#foreverabotmatch

– Added a message to users when they have reported a user that was banned by VAC or Overwatch.

That was in the last patch, unless this new one I downloaded is the one they mean and pushed out yesterday. I certainly saw a green report message on that.

Omega

Banned
lol that's not going to do shit.

You get nothing from non-competitive modes so leveling up to rank 3, just to boost some kids for 5 games before you get overwatched/VAC doesn't seem like a worthy investment.

Either have to grind out casual/arms race or pay for the operation to get some extra XP. So you're spending money and/or wasting a bunch of time.

They'll most likely raise the requirement later as well

TheSeks

but bots doe

Only way to play.

Played a few casual rounds in a misguided attempt to rank up. Ranking up takes forever with Casual it seems. :/

At least I went positive now and then for the three rounds we won. Though being told to uninstall.exe when you miss tec-9 shots on someone that surprises you is a bit uh... yeah.

Rivitur

Banned
Only way to play.

Played a few casual rounds in a misguided attempt to rank up. Ranking up takes forever with Casual it seems. :/

At least I went positive now and then for the three rounds we won. Though being told to uninstall.exe when you miss tec-9 shots on someone that surprises you is a bit uh... yeah.
The hell? It took me like 3 hours in casual to get rank 3

udiie

3IGAR7n.jpg
lol this many updates and the accept button is still junk

TheSeks

I had delusions of grandeur and I opened a lot of cases.

What a colossal waste of my money, please make fun of me.

#1 rule: If it's a case, throw it on the marketplace.

If it's a gun, bet it on ones.
I can't find a valid rhyme for guns

We've all been there.

That money could of went somewhere that needed it. Somewhere=ME

Yea but most of time I'm too lazy to do that and don't care about the quality of what I make.
ex. srry boogters
http://streamable.com/ipp2

Thanks guys. Stat track elite-build aks for all of you!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

ChrisW

Hopefully this will stop a lot of smurfs with the upcoming steam summer sale! Really liking all the new things in the update tbh

Yup.

I was blinded by my beginners luck and the two knives I got a month apart but since them have realized what a bad idea it is.

I'll still open a few occassionally but its more for fun/support the game.

I tend to try to just buy skins I want now. They hold their value pretty ok and you can just sell them back if you get tired of em.

Yup.

I was blinded by my beginners luck and the two knives I got a month apart but since them have realized what a bad idea it is.

I'll still open a few occassionally but its more for fun/support the game.

I tend to try to just buy skins I want now. They hold their value pretty ok and you can just sell them back if you get tired of em.

I have zero sympathy for you.

I have zero sympathy for you.

I think I just have crazy luck with these gacha/slot machine type systems in games.

I rarely if ever buy cases, just got this

Do I need to worry about people hacking my account or anything

5uhAhi9.png

hey guys you're never gonna believe this

FGEaqpvl.jpg

Not nearly as rare as my last one but this one i'll keep.

Been doing pretty well in that final fantasy mobile game without spending much money either. I know people in that thread dropping $30 on pulls and getting nothing. For non-sellable items!

Kar

I think I just have crazy luck with these gacha/slot machine type systems in games.

Been doing pretty well in that final fantasy mobile game without spending much money either. I know people in that thread dropping $30 on pulls and getting nothing. For non-sellable items!
You still have that Doppler?
It worth a lot of money.

Top Bottom