• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You're not gonna get much better without entering competitive lol

Hey now, I went 18-18 1KDR in Deathmatch, it's simply me not seeing people from 2 rooms over like half the playerbase in Counter-Strike/Demolition/Hostage mode.

Besides, can't play Competitive unless I play Casual as of this new patch. So...
Not that I'll ever play ranked

NeoFaff

Hey now, I went 18-18 1KDR in Deathmatch, it's simply me not seeing people from 2 rooms over like half the playerbase in Counter-Strike/Demolition/Hostage mode.

Besides, can't play Competitive unless I play Casual as of this new patch. So...
Not that I'll ever play ranked
Deathmatch has silly spawns where 80% of the time it puts the guy you just killed on the spawn point closest to you.

And ignore everyone that bashes casual - its the most non committal mode in the game. So it's best place for someone who is playing casually :)P).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I just want to be rank 3 so I can have my ability to
not
play competitive back. Volvo plz. Why did you not just grandfather in 100+ hour played accounts!?

Lourio

a lot of people lurk the thread. they just don't post for obvious reasons

You callin' me out bruh? :D

That's stupid. Oh well, I've got a kid coming any hour now so not like it really matters anyway I guess.

Congratulate me if the kid survives its first week cause I have no clue on how to raise a baby

Congrats bro! Welcome to #TeamDads. If I can do it - you can too!

CS isnt displaying my match history anymore >_>

Confirmed. Mayhem hax. :D

Rivitur

Banned
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime
Let's hear em. 225ms is my best.

Probably better to ask in here than in the Dota thread to be honest
Did this a few months ago here on the thread... They didn't participate.
Deathmatch has silly spawns where 80% of the time it puts the guy you just killed on the spawn point closest to you.

And ignore everyone that bashes casual - its the most non committal mode in the game. So it's best place for someone who is playing casually :)P).
This man gets it!
I hate how the CSGO streams are going.

I used to mod on Moe_tvs channel, asked to be demodded today. Plop everywhere.
Is mini moe parts still being sold in the black market?

Why do I need all this shit by my name? Who cares if I have a music kit or a smiley face.

A12F695E5A814F2F768BCC4120B6C620DF263DA1

Omega

Banned
Not like it has a negative impact on the game so why complain about it.

Also the music kit has always been there, and is there so people can "borrow" it and decide if they want to buy it for themselves.

Not like it has a negative impact on the game so why complain about it.

Also the music kit has always been there, and is there so people can "borrow" it and decide if they want to buy it for themselves.

I find it to be clutter. Next thing you know the whole bar will be full of random stuff.

Overdoziz

Banned
I still hate that I hear other people's music kit when the round ends if they're MVP that round. I don't get why I hear music when the round ends at all anyway since I have that turned off.

Jenenser

Why do I need all this shit by my name? Who cares if I have a music kit or a smiley face.

"I don't like change." :D
to be fair, you can see and burrow musickits since they are implemented. you venting your anger at that now seems a lil bit misplaced. ^_^

but i do agree that the new indicators are useless as no one ever commends players.

"I don't like change." :D
to be fair, you can see and burrow musickits since they are implemented. you venting your anger at that now seems a lil bit misplaced. ^_^

but i do agree that the new indicators are useless as no one ever commends players.

cortana-rage.gif

It's whatever though, just something I noticed that I don't care for.

Alright guys, I'm going to give away a rust gut knife to the first person who guesses my favorite movie. No one responded the last time I offered a specific knife, since y'all thought I was kidding (presumably).

There are three or so answers that ill take, and ill notify the thread when I see it happen. I'm on vacation and a had a little too much to drink, but ill give it away no problem. I'm back in the states on the twentieth, so the fulfillment might take until then unless I get good enough wifi these next few days in the small villages of Scotland I'm visiting.

Edit:

Pm makes sense since it'll pollute the thread otherwise.

Nein:
Shawshank redemption
Lost in Translation
Office Space (good guess though)
Ideocracry
The matrix (good guess, ten years ago you'd be right)
American history x (still need to see this other than curb stomp scene)
No country for old men (phew, this might be the closest....a valid answer would be one that came out in the same year IIRC)

Alright guys, I'm going to give away a rust gut knife to the first person who guesses my favorite movie. No one responded the last time I offered a specific knife, since y'all thought I was kidding (presumably).

There are three or so answers that ill take, and ill notify the thread when I see it happen. I'm on vacation and a had a little too much to drink, but ill give it away no problem. I'm back in the states on the twentieth, so the fulfillment might take until then unless I get good enough wifi these next few days in the small villages of Scotland I'm visiting.

Edit:

that's super awesome of you. I already have a knife I like so won't be entering but good luck people who enter!

Clydefrog

Edit:

Nein:
Shawshank redemption
Lost in Translation
Office Space (good guess though)
Ideocracry
The matrix (good guess, ten years ago you'd be right)
American history x (still need to see this other than curb stomp scene)
No country for old men (phew, this might be the closest....a valid answer would be one that came out in the same year IIRC)

Braveheart

Exodist

400 competitive wins and rank DMG and I'm not allowed to play competitive anymore since Im only rank 2. I've only been playing ranked 'casually' recently (basically not every night), so the casual grind begins here. Don't get me wrong I think it's a good idea but it kinda sucks I've been restricted even with a rank and a considerable amount of wins.

cHinzo

400 competitive wins and rank DMG and I'm not allowed to play competitive anymore since Im only rank 2. I've only been playing ranked 'casually' recently (basically not every night), so the casual grind begins here. Don't get me wrong I think it's a good idea but it kinda sucks I've been restricted even with a rank and a considerable amount of wins.

Yeah it's kinda odd when u have a rank already, but I guess it's still a counter-measure for smurfs with low playtime. I need to rank up my smurf a bit too, who already has a rank, but I just gotta suck it up. :d

Had some fun games with Mayham. 4 wins and DMG! Also had a loss when Omega joined. Coincidence? I think not! :p

xizk was the first to guess there will be blood. He/She wins the knife. It might take a bit to actually get it to you, but by June 22nd it will for sure be yours.

Omega

Banned
Yeah it's kinda odd when u have a rank already, but I guess it's still a counter-measure for smurfs with low playtime. I need to rank up my smurf a bit too, who already has a rank, but I just gotta suck it up. :d

Had some fun games with Mayham. 4 wins and DMG! Also had a loss when Omega joined. Coincidence? I think not! :p

lol

those guys legitimately pissed me off. honestly probably the worst teammates ever. at least other people try to help the team, they're incapable of it but hey, they tried.

those two clowns were more focused on their K/D and sitting B with AWPs and didn't even communicate. you talked more and had your mic muted for an entire half

Also a good note remember: next time I say I might give you a skin.....actually believe I might be sincere and respond. I spend too muchoney on skins because i made a lot of money last year on betting. Though I doubt I'll be betting anytime soon, the skins o get might be up for replcement, and GAF should have them over the rest of the scrubs out there.

Top Bottom