• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

lol

those guys legitimately pissed me off. honestly probably the worst teammates ever. at least other people try to help the team, they're incapable of it but hey, they tried.

those two clowns were more focused on their K/D and sitting B with AWPs and didn't even communicate. you talked more and had your mic muted for an entire half
Yeah, they were seriously awful. The were kinda playing on their own little island on the map. Absolutely no teamplay. Also not noticing I had my mic muted was so dumb. XD At least u skipped the game where we got two 12 year olds in our team... I don't think they were even allowed to play this game. Those two were contenders for the worst teammates ever award. -_- like seriously, those kind of people shouldn't be allowed to have a mic.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I can not get into playing online at all. So many times I can see someone and be nailed in two milliseconds. God.

Think I'll stick with deathmatch despite not really liking the shot in the back of random spawns. At least that'll get me to level 3 maybe?

Rivitur

Banned
The server us shutting down soon (still 1v1 in anyone is interested) so let's get 10 people (we'll get 15) and play some GAF games. May may / unknown Plz!

Sajjaja

I can not get into playing online at all. So many times I can see someone and be nailed in two milliseconds. God.

Think I'll stick with deathmatch despite not really liking the shot in the back of random spawns. At least that'll get me to level 3 maybe?

You see, when you play casual/dm, you're facing people of ALL skill levels. Yes, you an unranked/newbie player will face LEMs, SMFCs.

When you play comp, you play people of your skill level (supposed to anyways). You won't get wrecked like you say you do because silvers are garbage (most of them lol).

Ludono

A tad? This is a joke right?

104-Batman-quotes.gif

The server us shutting down soon (still 1v1 in anyone is interested) so let's get 10 people (we'll get 15) and play some GAF games. May may / unknown Plz!

Who wants my 200 ping anchor on their team? :D

Red Hood

Banned
I used to play a lot of CS1.6 back in the day but somehow lost interest when CSS came along. Now I want to get back into CS with GO, but I hear a lot of bad things about its (particularly Russian?) community. Did it really change this much for the worse, or do I have a lot of 1.6 nostalgia and was the CS community never that great?

Rivitur

Banned
I used to play a lot of CS1.6 back in the day but somehow lost interest when CSS came along. Now I want to get back into CS with GO, but I hear a lot of bad things about its (particularly Russian?) community. Did it really change this much for the worse, or do I have a lot of 1.6 nostalgia and was the CS community never that great?
Voice enable 0 and just know that what they're saying is rush B don't stop every round even on CT side.

Also get hyped! http://www.hltv.org/news/15156-details-for-asian-cologne-qualifier

antigoon

Hi folks.

Haven't really been playing for too long so apologies if this is a stupid question, but what's the deal with this DINOSOWER clan?

Every time I see them in one of my competitive matchmaking games I know something stupid is going to happen. Last night I had two on my team - one only used a shotgun the entire game and the other teamkilled.

frbrr

Hi folks.

Haven't really been playing for too long so apologies if this is a stupid question, but what's the deal with this DINOSOWER clan?

Every time I see them in one of my competitive matchmaking games I know something stupid is going to happen. Last night I had two on my team - one only used a shotgun the entire game and the other teamkilled.

I have noticed this too, they generally play like dumbasses.
I've only seen 3 ragehackers in game, 2 of them had the dinosower tag

M.D

Russians ruining another gaming community? oh god..

I'm about to buy this when it gets a bigger discount and didn't know about this :/

Clydefrog

Hi folks.

Ugh, I hate those kids.

Hixx

When we were playing in Silver/Nova those Dinosower guys were fucking everywhere. Much rarer to play with/against these days, fortunately.

Omega

Banned
DINOSOWER is like the KSI of CS

I instantly just want to take the hit for leaving the match instead of having to deal with them.

Hi folks.

I had a shotgunning dinosowner on the opposite team too

antigoon

Wow, good to know I'm not crazy. They were all spouting a bunch of racist, homophobic bullshit too.

I guess I'll just have to escape the gold nova ranks.

Sajjaja

Hi folks.

Huh, I think I got MMed facing one of them as well. Didn't know they were prominent trolls.

Top Bottom