• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
a3a9fab83e.JPG

Omega

Banned
It's ridiculous how hard Tarik carries CLG though. So many 3-4k clutches.

Tarik has the raw talent and could be the best player in NA

..too bad his game sense is equivalent to that of a DMG. What makes him even more disappointing is when he used to stream CLG games and you could hear the comms, he would say what he should do in certain situations then 3 seconds later do the complete opposite, die, and put his team in an awful position.

It all depends on which Tarik shows up. More often than not it's DMG Tarik

it'll stay at 7.49. It used to be 75% off but once CSGO blew up it's never more than 50%

It's just to give the game front page coverage.

Yeah read from the Steam topic that Portal 2 had the same thing yesterday.

I would be okay for CS:GO being perma-0% though >_>

I've got over 200 hours logged in this game but I haven't played for a few months. All of a sudden I'm level 0 and can't play competitive? What the fuck is this F2P bullshit?

I just want to play CS... :\

I am and it's going to take a long time to get to lvl 3 judging by my first game.

This is fucking bullshit. I've paid for this game. I've played competitive for 200 hours. Why the fuck lock me out of the mode that CS has always been about.

So retarded.

tootsi666

I am and it's going to take a long time to get to lvl 3 judging by my first game.

This is fucking bullshit. I've paid for this game. I've played competitive for 200 hours. Why the fuck lock me out of the mode that CS has always been about.

So retarded.
It helps against smurfs and hackers so I'm perfectly fine with it.

VAC should be better. Or it should detect I've played competitive for over 200 hours.

I wanted to play CS tonight and they forced me in to the shitty deathmatch mode.

In a game I've paid money for and owned for years.

Simply not acceptable to treat your loyal consumers like this.

I wish this happened back in 1.5/1.6 when gamers didn't accept every anti-consumer move they do now.

Omega

Banned
Maybe if loyal customers like you played more than a match per week you would know why this is actually a welcomed update and not the same old "OMG U VALVE FANBOYS WOULD EAT SHIT FROM GABEN IF U COULD"

Top Bottom