• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

The update is really frustrating. Wanted to play with Gaffers last thursday but then the update hit. I just made rank2 and it took way too long. Can't really take anymore Valve DM.

The update is really frustrating. Wanted to play with Gaffers last thursday but then the update hit. I just made rank2 and it took way too long. Can't really take anymore Valve DM.
Yup I'm not even halfway to lvl 2 yet and I'm bored to tears of shitty DM.

Mr_eX

So this happened after a match I played today
jTOGhF0.jpg

I'll never be that lucky.

Rivitur

Banned
cNouZHz.jpg

new smurf is up and available for all to add: steamcommunity.com/id/rivsmurf

I will play with anyone just shoot me a message on my main @ steamcommunity.com/id/cupofstfu so I can switch over :D

Rivitur

Banned
>part of the problem

you want me to carry you? Add me: steamcommunity.com/id/rivsmurf

I will play with anyone just shoot me a message on my main @ steamcommunity.com/id/cupofstfu so I can switch over :D

and no i dont want to carry people just want to have fun with some of you lurkers so we can become friends and you can hate me on my views :D

Ludono

you want me to carry you?

and no i dont want to carry people just want to have fun with some of you lurkers so we can become friends and you can hate me on my views :D

I seem to recall me carrying you despite having 200+ ping and being a lower rank.....

Rivitur

Banned
I seem to recall me carrying you despite having 200+ ping and being a lower rank.....

Wasn't me. I remember that was the others on GAF. The game you played with me was inferno or cache and you didnt top the score board.

Add me: steamcommunity.com/id/rivsmurf

Ludono

Rivitur

Banned
I couldn't find the post where I had a picture of the scoreboard but ah well, here's proof!

I am lighting a candle for you since you're going to get banned for spamming links [*]

Also, does anyone play Vulcun? I am trying it out right now and it's quite fun actually. Never really did fantasy leagues before.
Yes but you failed to mention that you didn't top frag and I was also suffering from 150+ ping on a states server which means my lag was caused by my internet which equals rubberbanding as apposed to just laggy shots.

Add me: steamcommunity.com/id/rivsmurf
^posted for new page guys who complain about not having anyone to play with nows your chance.

Also! I'm on mobile so I don't know if I am spamming links since it doesn't show up. No banerino plox.

Omega

Banned
if Maikelele had at least nova tier rifle skills Kinguin pulls out that 30th round. what a bum.

"Hit the DMs kid." - Mokoi

Top Bottom