• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Ayyyy lmao.
Typical taking my advice and not giving me credit. I demand 40% of your g2>HR winnings.

And cache... Rip HR NV ez pz

Aslo! For the gplay NV game I didn't check up on the odds because when I said only g2>hr the gplay odds weren't 8% they were like 20. If I saw them at 8 then yeah i d say bet gplay.

G2 winning vs Fsid3 will be pretty interesting I bet.
G2 should win but the individual skill on f3 is why they're so inconsistent! It will be close and either bet is a good bet. I'd say skip if you can't afford to lose..

Lourio

Well I have tried keeping my aim steady but now that I think about it it always felt like the mouse was moving too fast, will try different mouse settings and use whatever suits me best, thanks btw.

Be sure to take off Mouse Acceleration and turn on Raw Input and as someone mentioned, lower your sensitivity and work your way up until you find something you like. Get the lube ready, you'll be dying a lot. GL!

I just came across the 'rank 3 required for competitive play' and it seems kind of lame as I'm legendary eagle level, with shitloads of hours on almost all versions of CS including CS:GO... And no this does not filter out people who don't give a shit., if someone plays casual a lot they'll automatically get rank 3 at some point and that doesn't mean they suddenly care about competitive and not start trolling.

Meh.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I just came across the 'rank 3 required for competitive play' and it seems kind of lame as I'm legendary eagle level, with shitloads of hours on almost all versions of CS including CS:GO... And no this does not filter out people who don't give a shit., if someone plays casual a lot they'll automatically get rank 3 at some point and that doesn't mean they suddenly care about competitive and not start trolling.

Welcome to two weeks ago when I complained about this very thing punishing legit people for the sake of trying to stop alts.

I kinda doubt it did.

Coreda

Hmm, will try deleting the Workshop directory and re-subbing the maps. I'm sure many don't have the issue as they'll play 'Offline with bots' while actually connected to the internet.

Can confirm this doesn't work. It seems impossible to play downloaded Workshop maps in Offline with Bots while actually offline. Thanks Steam.

Clydefrog

GguMwRz.png

Snitches get VAC bans for others
Yeah

Git 'im!!

Sajjaja

Welcome to two weeks ago when I complained about this very thing punishing legit people for the sake of trying to stop alts.

I kinda doubt it did.
It's funny because smurfs who bought their accounts during this sale have already made it past the level 3 requirement and here y'all are lol.

Xizk

Anyone interested in trading my AWP Redline MW for some smaller skins? I want to spread out my bets instead of risking one and going broke.

udiie

you were right riv
http://www.dailydot.com/esports/misfits-renegades-montecristo/

Misfits rebrands as Renegades, picks up Vox Eminor CS:GO team, adds MonteCristo as co-owner

One of the most popular teams in the League Challenger Series is rebranding, bringing in a new, big-name co-owner and expanding into a new game.
North American Challenger side Misfits is rebranding to reflect a new name—Renegades. This change as the team welcomes former Counter Logic Gaming coach and OnGameNet commentator Christopher “MonteCristo” Mykles as its new co-owner. In addition, the team has acquired the Australian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive squad formerly known as Vox Eminor.

Xizk

naf trying to plant bomb behind new box on inferno
gg na cs

Maybe he thought he was on to something..

EDIT: Had only one skin but C9 bets were free skins. Odds under 80% when they just dumpstered LG on the same map yesterday. I'm ready for underdog day part 2.

udiie

Maybe he thought he was on to something..

EDIT: Had only one skin but C9 bets were free skins. Odds under 80% when they just dumpstered LG on the same map yesterday. I'm ready for underdog day part 2.

yeah when i saw LG's reaction on twitter to them playing inferno again, i knew it was basically safe bet territory

less than 1 day and i made over 100
thx csgolounge

Top Bottom