• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
He's absolutely right, sorry.

You're gonna grind the most content-less AAA game on the market for MONTHS and then complain about a couple hours of playing to get level 3? There's nothing else to say.
It wasn't always enjoyable, but it was nice hanging out with fellow gaffers and local friends. Far more interesting than casual or DM. Anyways, I played a little last night and gained half a level so I will keep chipping away.

udiie

sorry xizk, we're not twinsies anymore
JtdtJkr.jpg
i think this is it for the trading... i think.
also, i didnt name it that...

Xizk

02:14 - Divius: I am off to bed, hopefully to wake up to some skanks

I wish I had gone big on Wicked Masterminds. Safest bet ever on lounge. Swag,AZK and Desi on the same team versus Shahzam and Daps.

udiie

I wish I had gone big on Wicked Masterminds. Safest bet ever on lounge. Swag,AZK and Desi on the same team versus Shahzam and Daps.

wait what? T-storm beat WMM though...

Divius

*skans. SKANS! Skanks a plenty in my life already.

Also ended up losing that bet, along with a bunch of other NA underdog bets. Never again!

valeo

I'm one of those drive-bys. I've played CS since beta 6.5. Anyone who's played the game for a long period of time has big breaks followed by big addictions. This restriction is bullshit. I'm not going to play hours of casual just to get into the real thing.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm one of those drive-bys. I've played CS since beta 6.5. Anyone who's played the game for a long period of time has big breaks followed by big addictions. This restriction is bullshit. I'm not going to play hours of casual just to get into the real thing.
Face it *cough*

MayMay

Banned

ok

udiie

does anyone on gaf actually work at valve?
i mean, id see complaining on the subreddit, but here its not really going to accomplish anything

Xizk

wait what? T-storm beat WMM though...

Yeah I forgot it was NA CS and made the mistake of betting on a favorite. Only lost a few cents luckily as my new set of skins are trade locked until the weekend. Can't wait to get them so I can build my inventory again. I bought a lot of small skins so I can do my proper betting strategy and bet on underdogs. Tried changing it after I lost a few bets and couldn't do proper splits as I only had big skins left and it went horribly.

At least I learned a lot during it on what works and what doesn't. Vulcun is starting to go well; I won 3 0.05 entry bets last night. Made 0.75 back.

udiie

Yeah I forgot it was NA CS and made the mistake of betting on a favorite. Only lost a few cents luckily as my new set of skins are trade locked until the weekend. Can't wait to get them so I can build my inventory again. I bought a lot of small skins so I can do my proper betting strategy and bet on underdogs. Tried changing it after I lost a few bets and couldn't do proper splits as I only had big skins left and it went horribly.

At least I learned a lot during it on what works and what doesn't. Vulcun is starting to go well; I won 3 0.05 entry bets last night. Made 0.75 back.

damn you have this down to a science lol
i havent tried vulcun personally but maybe ill give it a go. seems like a lot of work though, and im not much of a fantasy (e)sports fan

Xizk

damn you have this down to a science lol
i havent tried vulcun personally but maybe ill give it a go. seems like a lot of work though, and im not much of a fantasy (e)sports fan

Nah it's really easy to do; You pick a contest to enter for the day, say the day's ESEA matches and then you pick the players for that day that you think will score big. Takes 1 min and it's pretty fun. The only bad thing is that it used to be easier to join the free contests each day. Now they have added a gold system where you get a few coins every day but then have to do their quests which sucks.

Xizk

Honest question, since when have you ever not bet on an underdog? That's all your betting posts are ever about.

Have you noticed the lack of winning screens in the last few weeks? Yep. And did you miss my post on the last page betting on Swag? He was on 70% :p

Rivitur

Banned

Bahahhaah betting on the favorite.

Omega

Banned
Have you noticed the lack of winning screens in the last few weeks? Yep. And did you miss my post on the last page betting on Swag? He was on 70% :p

well aside from the last one lol

haven't noticed your posts recently though. feels mostly rivi and his stupid cow + rank 3 complainers

MayMay

Banned
Only listen to Rivi in terms of betting advice if you want to lose all your skins.

He's the reason I lost muh knife!!1!1!111!1

Divius

MM with 9 Russians is the best. Both the teams had a bunch of people with <50 hours but I guess the better smurfs were on my team, since we won.
I still ended up topfragging, obviously.

Top Bottom