• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
oh i thought you and pete played last night.

but then again I'm a fuckin idiot and should have known that wasn't even possible..

MayMay

Banned
Dedicated my AWP to you, Rivi :3 <3

ad37a9e746.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
ScreaM &#8207;@Kinguin_ScreaM 1m1 minute ago
@Kinguin_ScreaM I will be ingame leader. EzPz. No, it will be Maikel probably, we dont know yet.

Sounds like they know what they are doing.

Is Mayhem legal yet?
Well fox was kicks igl in the later stages of the team so idk why they don't let him be igl.

Notice how I ignored that other comment.
:D

Ilúvatar

Hey guys, some of you might be aware, but Liquipedia CS just recently launched. I'm a contributor (by way of KnifeRound [*]). We're always looking for more people to pitch in! We hope to eventually encompass the full history of CS, CS:S, CS:GO - and whatever comes next!

Aside from wiki-ing I've been playing a little more recently - and finally got an AWP skin ^_^

Ludono

Been touring around Deutschland but havent had the chance to try out the good ol EU servers firsthand. My relatives all have shit/nonexistant wifi :c

MayMay

Banned
Ilúvatar;169428781 said:
Hey guys, some of you might be aware, but Liquipedia CS just recently launched. I'm a contributor (by way of KnifeRound [*]). We're always looking for more people to pitch in! We hope to eventually encompass the full history of CS, CS:S, CS:GO - and whatever comes next!

Aside from wiki-ing I've been playing a little more recently - and finally got an AWP skin ^_^

That's nice!

Also, good job getting an AWP skin. Best gun in the game lol.

Been touring around Deutschland but havent had the chance to try out the good ol EU servers firsthand. My relatives all have shit/nonexistant wifi :c

Hah. I live in good ol Deutschland and the servers are gonna disappoint you. Lots of shit teammates, trolling russians etc etc etc. haha.

Rivitur

Banned
Ilúvatar;169428781 said:

Ahhh yes I remember that site. It's the site where all the tier 2/3 teams are wrong and east / west Europe teams are wrong.

:p

However I can help.

BTW might wanna check out the Google doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YN_B6CNqX1L-nHQpY1gbnjEU0A1eKAgNAeccGUSuSOk/htmlview

for some tournaments you guys might have missed. You will not get all tournaments however since there are dozens of local tournaments from India to south Africa that happen very often.

Also I skimmed through and your Asia section for teams in nonexistent. Go to esea and look for the Asian teams or even face it will do.

ATM best team in Asia is considered SkyRed for many.

Ilúvatar

Ahhh yes I remember that site. It's the site where all the tier 2/3 teams are wrong and east / west Europe teams are wrong.

:p

There are some rough patches due to the effort of merging two of the biggest CS Wikis online - everything will be brought up to speed in due time!

Omega

Banned
that makes me miss playing that map before they went and fucked up A site
i like you, but comments like this make me wonder why.
overpass in it's current state is perfection
yay on you winning that round and everything, but what the fuck were those CTs doing?!

I'm pretty sure we were playing nova4/mg1s at the time so that explains the dumbass play by CT.

mp7 the best though. that was pre-smg buff as well

Blizzard

Banned
I like the colors in that map, but do maps usually have religious symbols?

I didn't do so great today, but finally got 2 wins. After another day or two, I should get my final 2 wins to finish placements.

udiie

i did a quick google image search and i think its pretty clear hes trying to replicate (almost 100%) some of the actual structural design in greece...
idk about the religious symbols and if they mean anything to him or not (probably not, i imagine), but it certainly makes for a visually pleasing map

Xizk

Only 900xp left and I never have to play ValveDM ever again. The players are so bad on it and it takes ages to find someone to shoot. Can't wait to play MM with you guys again.

Blizzard

Banned
Only 900xp left and I never have to play ValveDM ever again. The players are so bad on it and it takes ages to find someone to shoot. Can't wait to play MM with you guys again.
Are you trying to get to level 3? Why not just do instant spawn arms race instead? At least that's fast-paced and it's easy to find targets and practice aiming.

Xizk

Are you trying to get to level 3? Why not just do instant spawn arms race instead? At least that's fast-paced and it's easy to find targets and practice aiming.

I prefer to just pick a weapon I want to practice instead of getting all the random weapons in arms race. Also the xp feels more rewarding in DM.

Omega

Banned
i gave you like to counter dislike. now give me skin.

lmao that wasn't even there when i posted it earlier.

the fact that I hurt someones feeling that much they went and put a thumbs down a 6 months old video is hilarious. whoever it was i'm sorry i was a meanie to you. accept my <3

NeoFaff

I like the colors in that map, but do maps usually have religious symbols?

I didn't do so great today, but finally got 2 wins. After another day or two, I should get my final 2 wins to finish placements.
I'm sure there's a cross on top of one of the roofs on inferno. Grats on making it to 8 comp wins :p

Xizk

"AcilioN &#8207;@AcilioNcs 3m3 minutes ago
Glad to annouce that @BERRYCSGO will be our new ingame leader!"

RIP Hunden.

Top Bottom