• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

7Ubwllm.png
lmao

udiie

ESL ESEA group stages:
RIP NA
http://www.eslgaming.com/article/an...-matches-esl-esea-csgo-pro-league-finals-2109
The groups of the ESL ESEA CS:GO Pro League finals will be as follows:

Group A
Cloud9 G2A
Virtus.pro
Luminosity Gaming
Team EnVyUs

Group B
Fnatic
CLG
TSM
Keyd Stars

The opening matches on Thursday the 2nd of July will be:
Virtus.pro vs. Luminosity Gaming
Cloud9 vs. Team EnVyUs
Fnatic vs. Counter Logic Gaming
Keyd Stars vs. Team SoloMid

These openers will be followed by the winners and elimination matches, meaning that only three of the four teams per group will remain in the tournament after the first day.

Omega

Banned
Keyd and CLG might as well not even waste the time and money going. Why are the two best teams in the world in the same group?

At least VP and EnVy have looked shaky at times over the past few months so there's a 1% chance C9 wins. Luminosity might be able to win 1 half.

Omega

Banned
Should be 100-0 for Fnatic vs CLG. " Bo1 = upset!" nonsense aside, Fnatic has no bad map and CLG has no good map

If CLG wins i'll never post on GAF again and proclaim Tarik to be the greatest Counter Strike player to ever live.

Lupercal

Banned
Played a game where one guy was clearly botting the fock out of it. Only used p250 and had a 89% hs rating throughout the game. He even raped 2 awp guys of ours at long range. Ridiculous.

Omega

Banned
Mokoi please tell me that for no reason at all you decided to keep my crosshair settings when you asked for it like 4 months ago.

Clydefrog

I've noticed a pattern in my MM games (from what little I play anymore; Divinity OS is the cats pajamas! Then I have Ass Creed IV to begin!). My team always gets rekt for like the first 20 rounds. Then we start to own the next 7-8 rounds only to come up short in the end. Every game is ridiculously long and always a loss. Is it people hacking to get a headstart for the win and then trying to legit win a few rounds? I swear it is night and day between how these people play from early rounds to later rounds.

I can also now tell if someone is hacking based on how they talk on their mic. Especially at the end of a game. Clydefrog Guarantee 99.9% accurate or your money back. Send me a snippet of them talking and I will let you know if they cheat or not.

Xizk

Might as well be a major as it's the same prize pot. VP has been avoiding LANs lately so they will probably come out strong during it.

Rivitur

Banned
Shoutout to Mayhem for helping me with the worst coop mission. :)
Stay away from him he's nothing but elitist scum.

Also I have a twitter now (yes I know you all have been dying to know when I was going to get one so you could follow me. Well here it is)

@rivitwo (old account "rivitur" got suspended for reasons unknown)

Also, guess who came up with the super awesome name of Rivitwo - me. You using that name just shows how much you truly love me.

i remember when you came up with that. i'd just joined a mumble for some good time chats with some merry friends.. what do i get but a bunch of bullshit ass anime girl cartoon talk. rivi decides he's not sullied his rep enough so he starts trying to create a twitter account and in steps mayhem. everything was terrible. phantom back me up babe.

MayMay

Banned
i remember when you came up with that. i'd just joined a mumble for some good time chats with some merry friends.. what do i get but a bunch of bullshit ass anime girl cartoon talk. rivi decides he's not sullied his rep enough so he starts trying to create a twitter account and in steps mayhem. everything was terrible. phantom back me up babe.

tumblr_inline_nqinli4ayf1r3pb7g_500.gif

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

ruined my life.

ACE 1991

Though GO is an objectively better looking game, I really prefer the way the weapon models look in Source. Can't really put my finger on why, though. Anyone else agree?

Sidenote: Finally played enough matches to get ranked, ended up at Silver Elite. Doesn't seem too bad considering I've only been playing this game (or any CS for that matter) for a couple of weeks now. I'm playing Dust2 exclusively since it is the only map I really know so far...

Rivitur

Banned
Source guns feel like they had more texture on the gun that's why.

So the stfn ban got lifed and now the organization (Ux and esl) look really bad. That said apparently he has bans on other accounts and his main before he joined the org?
Random guy:
stfn has a secondary account named "Phantom" on ESL which had 12 pps for cheating for the last 2 years which was just currently unbanned. He himself also got banned on his main before, it had 12 points until March 12th, 2015. Pretty much everyone knew that, except the team that put him under contract.

So, even if the investigation resulted in not that big of an outcome as much of us expected for this, he still betrayed the organization that signed him and broke his contract.

And regarding his 2 months of ban some pretty trustworthy sources indicated his Wire Upload was denied twice during a match, which is pretty much impossible without using certain tools, but that would be an accusation

Top Bottom