• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Shit, I wanted to refund this game but stupid me wanted one last game. Had around 105 minutes before and played half a match of classic. After exiting the game it now says 2.1 hours. Fuck. I still handed in the refund, but I don't think they'll give it to me since I barely hit the two hour mark.

On a more relevant note: so far I find the CS:GO community to be extremely toxic. Either I have had a stroke of bad luck or it seems there are people fighting with each other every single match. Even if the core game is fun, having to see people argue in the chat all the time or actually hearing them say stuff is very off-putting.

Fingers crossed for the refund.
OK... We are all going to refund the game now after reading this.

Omega

Banned
I can get behind Riv's toxicness there.

Dude has never posted, basically says we're all Rivitur so he's getting a refund and he's not going to post in here again.

a rank 3 complainer would be better than a driveby like that.

MayMay

Banned
I just realized I did not make it onto OT1s Wall of Shame, wat.

Ah well, at least I'm going strong in this one. Top 5 baby.

Dude has never posted, basically says we're all Rivitur so he's getting a refund and he's not going to post in here again.

He's saying we're all Rivi, so we gotta prove him wrong!

Yall need to stop being so toxic.

The only legit reason for being a toxic shitebag is if a wild rank 3 complainer appears :^)

udiie

i played on a nova 4 with a friend at double ak and it was probably the worst experience of my life
team of derankers
i feel bad for you sub ak ranks. total cesspool down there.

Omega

Banned
it was only like 2 months ago you were at those ranks, and it wasn't any different back then.

eagle and up is more about calling hacks in the second round because someone has 7 kills already

Rivitur

Banned

This guy gets it. Why the hell would you post that in this thread if you don't even like the game and is never going to be in here again?

cHinzo

This gonna be the first NiP tournament win in ages!
The road to the finals was super easy though with games against SK, Dig and Mouz lol.

Ullus

Might as well stop playing now
JWVKaRg.jpg

haveheart

Banned
So, I just ranked up but it doesn't show...

After the match it said new rank (LE) but when I was back in the menu it didn't show. Restartet - still DMG.

Anyone experienced this?

MayMay

Banned
So, I just ranked up but it doesn't show...

After the match it said new rank (LE) but when I was back in the menu it didn't show. Restartet - still DMG.

Anyone experienced this?

Ranks are bugged atm. Some guy on Reddit played his placement matches and got into LEM even though when he queues up he gets put together with Silvers only lol

Top Bottom