• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Hixx

allu jumping noscope for the ace
QVPSZuL.png

Rivitur

Banned
C9 I c u

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank moko for following me @rivitwo.

And I have an idea! I will b doing an AMA on there since why not.

Though GO is an objectively better looking game, I really prefer the way the weapon models look in Source. Can't really put my finger on why, though. Anyone else agree?

Sidenote: Finally played enough matches to get ranked, ended up at Silver Elite. Doesn't seem too bad considering I've only been playing this game (or any CS for that matter) for a couple of weeks now. I'm playing Dust2 exclusively since it is the only map I really know so far...
Source has better reflection. My skinned Deagle reflect everything. Sniper scopes as well.

Omega

Banned
udiie is probably just trolling like Mokoi usually does in his videos. i refuse to believe someone uses that thing during an actual match

MayMay

Banned
Dynamic crosshair is fine, I use one too. But... like.. not like that.

Mine does not move when I'm moving. It only moves when I'm shooting, which helps with spray control. Or thats what I like to tell myself, might be placebo.

Regginator

Shit, I wanted to refund this game but stupid me wanted one last game. Had around 105 minutes before and played half a match of classic. After exiting the game it now says 2.1 hours. Fuck. I still handed in the refund, but I don't think they'll give it to me since I barely hit the two hour mark.

On a more relevant note: so far I find the CS:GO community to be extremely toxic. Either I have had a stroke of bad luck or it seems there are people fighting with each other every single match. Even if the core game is fun, having to see people argue in the chat all the time or actually hearing them say stuff is very off-putting.

Fingers crossed for the refund.

MayMay

Banned
On a more relevant note: so far I find the CS:GO community to be extremely toxic. Either I have had a stroke of bad luck or it seems there are people fighting with each other every single match. Even if the core game is fun, having to see people argue in the chat all the time or actually hearing them say stuff is very off-putting.

Yeap, which is why playing with a group and muting the enemy team is advised.

Horrible community.

Top Bottom